some one please help me how to sync contacts in google contact. I am using a Dtek50 and a moto. When i save a contact in Dtek50 I am able to see only in that handset, though i am using google contact app in the phone to save contacts and contacts sync is on and everything just as normal as any Android phone. If I save in moto and I can see the contact in every other handsets associated to my google account but not in Dtek50. Some one please let me know the solution for this.
    09-20-18 01:11 AM
    some one please help me how to sync contacts in google contact......... in Dtek50. ....
    Have you enabled sync in Settings | Accounts | Google | Contacts on your DTEK50?

While there, consider enabling / disabling any other service you need or do not need.
    09-21-18 08:51 AM
    I just cannot understand but my Google Calendar syncs correctly but my Contacts just do not, any ideas what I am doing wrong. I have a DTEK50 Checked most settings, but other than a complete factory reset not sure what else to do.
    Coxwain likes this.
    11-01-18 01:08 PM
    some one please help me how to sync contacts in google contact. I am using a Dtek50 and a moto. When i save a contact in Dtek50 I am able to see only in that handset, though i am using google contact app in the phone to save contacts and contacts sync is on and everything just as normal as any Android phone. If I save in moto and I can see the contact in every other handsets associated to my google account but not in Dtek50. Some one please let me know the solution for this.
    Are you using the same google account on the dtek50 as your other devices?

Posted via my Awesome passport
    11-04-18 02:31 AM
    i am having the same issue. The correct google account is listed. When I go to create the contact it asks if it is local or my gmail account, yet it doesnt show up online when I check my google contacts.

Any other suggestions? I bet a cache flush might help? but how to do that?
    11-27-18 08:28 AM
    no other updates to this? I still cant get my updates to sync either way.
    01-28-19 08:52 AM
    here is what i read somewhere else. I am giving a try.

Export all contacts for google to a file. I did all 3 formats just to be safe.

Then delete all contacts in google.

Remove the google contact sync on the phone, delete the account.

Restore the previously saved file to google contacts.

Re add the google contacts account to the BB. Do a sync.

It has started to sync and I see some of the contacts that it wasting syncing before. Keeping fingers crossed.

I will let you know if it didnt work.
    01-29-19 02:00 PM
    looks like it is failing to sync around the 200 mark of 500 contacts.

not sure if it is because I modified one of the records or not. I will keep trying
    01-29-19 03:31 PM
    First, make sure what is cauing this issue on your device:
    1. Slow Internet
    2. Corrupted cache of Google Contacts app
    3. Data Saver is on
    4. Gmail auto-sync option is disabled on your phone

Now,coming to the solution, here are the fixes that can solve this issue: https://www.androiddata-recovery.com...ing-on-android
    04-07-21 07:04 AM
    Check if the settings of the google contact app are correct. In addition, other data transfer tools can also sync contacts for you.
    04-19-22 01:46 AM