Since I started using the DTek50 in March the colour for the Alarm, Timer, etc. has been blue in the background with writing in orange. It just changed to background black and writing in blue, but I don't know why and can't change it back. Tried just restarting phone but that didn't work, neither did any of the settings I could find and I can't find a setting that would relate to the colour of the alarms.
    08-02-17 10:41 PM
    Since I started using the DTek50 in March the colour for the Alarm, Timer, etc. has been blue in the background with writing in orange. It just changed to background black and writing in blue, but I don't know why and can't change it back. Tried just restarting phone but that didn't work, neither did any of the settings I could find and I can't find a setting that would relate to the colour of the alarms.
    The changes must have come with the recent update in the clock app. You maybe outta luck.

Sent from my STH100-1 using CB Forums mobile app
    08-02-17 10:47 PM
    The update was 3 days ago. Clock is a google app so nothing to do with BlackBerry or dtek.
    The update says new dark theme.
    08-03-17 06:55 AM
    Thanks for your help. At least I know I didn't do something to the clock app myself!
    08-03-17 01:42 PM