Is that a good price for the phone now? Trying to negotiate with the seller to bring it down. Is it worth getting this phone in 2018?

Posted via CB10
    02-04-18 05:38 PM
    Is that a good price for the phone now? Trying to negotiate with the seller to bring it down. Is it worth getting this phone in 2018?

Posted via CB10
    I wouldn't pay that. Apply the amount towards a Motion.
    sethr likes this.
    02-04-18 05:40 PM
    Don't like the motion held it..hate the home button and the massive chin..ugly phone

What about 200 for the dtek 50?

Posted via CB10
    dpw09 likes this.
    02-04-18 05:42 PM
    Found another guy offering it for 150..trying to get him down to 120

Posted via CB10
    02-04-18 05:46 PM
    Made a deal for 140. I think that is a good deal considering this phone was rather pricey on release

Posted via CB10
    02-04-18 05:52 PM
    Found another guy offering it for 150..trying to get him down to 120

Posted via CB10
    Both DTEK models have many issues that aren't necessarily deal breakers, however, make the device only worth the price you're paying. The DTEK were transitional devices as BB exited the business. I own both, got 8-9 months from each, and I've moved on.
    02-04-18 05:52 PM
    Both DTEK models have many issues that aren't necessarily deal breakers, however, make the device only worth the price you're paying. The DTEK were transitional devices as BB exited the business. I own both, got 8-9 months from each, and I've moved on.
    How did you find the dtek 50 battery wise? How did you enjoy the phone vs other touch screen blackberry's you have used?

Posted via CB10
    02-04-18 05:53 PM
    How did you find the dtek 50 battery wise? How did you enjoy the phone vs other touch screen blackberry's you have used?

Posted via CB10
    Nothing bad or good specifically. Battery seemed OK, but many have said otherwise. It's not any one issue. I cracked the screen on both device models. I could buy new devices for the same price of repair. Why replace and then have some other issue that pops up? Sometimes a build of device is best forgotten.

I've owned all the Z models and Q models and I liked DTEK better since it had BBAndroid. That said, I prefer the quality of my KEYone. I wish the Motion would come to AT&T. I won't buy a BBMo/TCL device factory unlocked now until better warranty and product support.
    02-04-18 05:58 PM
    Nothing bad or good specifically. Battery seemed OK, but many have said otherwise. It's not any one issue. I cracked the screen on both device models. I could buy new devices for the same price of repair. Why replace and then have some other issue that pops up? Sometimes a build of device is best forgotten.

I've owned all the Z models and Q models and I liked DTEK better since it had BBAndroid. That said, I prefer the quality of my KEYone. I wish the Motion would come to AT&T. I won't buy a BBMo/TCL device factory unlocked now until better warranty and product support.
    Yeah I decided against buying it. Just looks like a rebranded Alcatel phone. Just has a blackberry logo on it

Posted via CB10
    02-04-18 06:24 PM
    Yeah I decided against buying it. Just looks like a rebranded Alcatel phone. Just has a blackberry logo on it

Posted via CB10
    Just "looks" like a rebranded alcatel?
    It IS a rebranded alcatel (idol4 to be specific).
    02-06-18 07:19 AM