Hey all. Out of the blue, my DTEK 50 started rebooting randomly today. Getting messages like Google text to speech stopped working or google play services stopped working. I've done the 32 second reboot multiple times as well as clearing the cache. Anyone one else having issues? Last app updated was google text to speech so I've uninsulated the latest updates but it didn't help. Any suggestions short of factory reset.
    01-11-18 06:05 PM
    Hey all. Out of the blue, my DTEK 50 started rebooting randomly today. Getting messages like Google text to speech stopped working or google play services stopped working. I've done the 32 second reboot multiple times as well as clearing the cache. Anyone one else having issues? Last app updated was google text to speech so I've uninsulated the latest updates but it didn't help. Any suggestions short of factory reset.
    Hmm.. I updated Google text to speech today too but no random reboots. Don't really have anything to say here other than if I was in your situation I'd probably do a factory reset.
    01-11-18 06:10 PM