Hi

I've been using my dtek50 by 1 month now, and would like to know why dtek 50 do not get in deep sleep.

My battery and another thing, I come from a Galaxy Note 5 and have to say dtek 50 is horrible in performance, blackberry have to make something to improve memory ram manager and battery too

Samsung have so many software to improve battery like the ultra battery economy.

I'm had to buy a Aukey QC2.0 battery to work outside all day long, because of this poor battery manager.
    02-24-17 11:12 AM
    Note 5 was a flagship device. DTEK50 is a mid-range device. There's no comparison between the two.

Posted via CB10
    big_time2 likes this.
    02-24-17 11:42 AM
    What do you mean by deep sleep?

I can leave my DTEK50 in sleep mode overnight and the battery drains by one or two percent.

This is outstanding compared to my Z10 battery which would drain by ten percent overnight in sleep mode.
    02-24-17 11:59 AM
    Duplicate post.
    02-24-17 12:01 PM

I can leave my DTEK50 in sleep mode overnight and the battery drains by one or two percent.

This is outstanding compared to my Z10 battery which would drain by ten percent overnight in sleep mode.
    Is your DTEK50 plugged in this whole time?
    I find it hard to believe that your battery drains down by one or two percent overnight, even if it is not used at all. My DTEK50's battery goes down one or two percent in less than an hour.
    02-24-17 12:25 PM

Same here.
    02-24-17 12:34 PM
    Is your DTEK50 plugged in this whole time?
    I find it hard to believe that your battery drains down by one or two percent overnight, even if it is not used at all. My DTEK50's battery goes down one or two percent in less than an hour.
    Not plugged in.
    02-24-17 01:17 PM
    Not plugged in.
    I find that hard to believe. Would you mind taking a screen shot of your battery status next time you leave your phone overnight without charging it?
    02-24-17 03:31 PM

Deep sleep its a functionality of Android since 6.0.1, that when the phone it's with screen off, the cpu don't expend so much battery.

What do you mean with sleep mode?
    02-24-17 05:39 PM
    ^Screen goes dark after a set period of inactivity. I have my sleep mode set to one minute.
    02-24-17 09:01 PM
    I find that hard to believe. Would you mind taking a screen shot of your battery status next time you leave your phone overnight without charging it?
    My battery drains on average 1%/hr when not in use and not plugged in. It's better when wifi is turned off. Good battery life is doable.
    02-24-17 10:07 PM
    My battery drains on average 1%/hr when not in use and not plugged in. It's better when wifi is turned off. Good battery life is doable.
    Good battery life is doable, I agree, however, for the battery life to go down one or two percentage points overnight while not charging is just, well, plain lie, if I can be completely honest. I still don't believe it. Even if you turn everything off, bluetooth, wifi, close out every app, I still think one or two percent overnight is greatly exaggerated.
    02-25-17 10:49 AM
    Good battery life is doable, I agree, however, for the battery life to go down one or two percentage points overnight while not charging is just, well, plain lie, if I can be completely honest. I still don't believe it. Even if you turn everything off, bluetooth, wifi, close out every app, I still think one or two percent overnight is greatly exaggerated.
    Last night my battery drained 3% from 67% to 64% over an 8 hour period of inactivity. I closed apps but WiFi was on. Screen shot below.

There have been nights when the drain has been 1%. Not a lie.
    Attached Thumbnails DTEK 50 [Deep Sleep]-screenshot_20170225-133430.jpg  
    CerveloJohn likes this.
    02-25-17 03:44 PM
    Last night my battery drained 3% from 67% to 64% over an 8 hour period of inactivity. I closed apps but WiFi was on. Screen shot below.

There have been nights when the drain has been 1%. Not a lie.
    + With me also. I used to power off my phone at night but realised that booting it up next morning used up more battery % than just leaving it on. I don't leave the wifi or bluetooth etc on overnight as I'm intending to get some shut eye. Sometimes I flick the airplane mode on at night also. I guess some people will not believe others as their device behaves differently and to be honest I was again thinking to myself, wait for it here comes the lie word again. Even after a screen shot of battery performance has been shown on another occasion this was rubished then and some still are asking for a screen shot. We may all have similar devices but not all are using them the same with regards to apps etc. I believe the op is getting the result overnight as my 50 is behaving the same. What advantage would anyone be gaining by coming on here and lying about this, only to be critised by those who's device is behaving differently,and called a liar. Please note this post is not intended to offend anyone.
    CerveloJohn likes this.
    02-26-17 05:51 AM
    + With me also. I used to power off my phone at night but realised that booting it up next morning used up more battery % than just leaving it on. I don't leave the wifi or bluetooth etc on overnight as I'm intending to get some shut eye. Sometimes I flick the airplane mode on at night also. I guess some people will not believe others as their device behaves differently and to be honest I was again thinking to myself, wait for it here comes the lie word again. Even after a screen shot of battery performance has been shown on another occasion this was rubished then and some still are asking for a screen shot. We may all have similar devices but not all are using them the same with regards to apps etc. I believe the op is getting the result overnight as my 50 is behaving the same. What advantage would anyone be gaining by coming on here and lying about this, only to be critised by those who's device is behaving differently,and called a liar. Please note this post is not intended to offend anyone.
    I needed to satisfy my curiosity so I did my experiment last night. Took the phone off charge @ 11pm charged 100%. Went to bed and awoke at about 7:40 am and looked at the phone -- 99%. Wifi was OFF. I'm going to do it again with wifi ON just for comparison. So I guess it's more than one of us getting similar results.
    falbo and CerveloJohn like this.
    02-26-17 10:07 AM
    If you leave your WiFi on turn the sound down, don't want to be awakened by any email notifications :-)
    02-26-17 11:14 AM
    If you leave your WiFi on turn the sound down, don't want to be awakened by any email notifications :-)
    I'm not important
    Last edited by Johnny Dollar; 03-01-17 at 05:29 PM.
    02-27-17 11:56 PM