There is the question...^ up there

Posted via my BlackBerry two way pager
    02-12-17 12:45 PM
    Hmmm..."better"...so very subjective, so very individualized.

For me, the answer is yes. I don't like PKBs at all, and the PRIV is just slightly too large and heavy for my tastes. The DTEK50 feels good in my hand, is lighter and a bit smaller. It feels the best for me since the Z10...the Z30 was wonderful, but just slightly too heavy for my tastes.

Now, if your main concerns are processing power and other such things, then you can always compare those specs and decide...they are well published on BB's product pages.
    02-12-17 02:18 PM
    I have both and the screen is better on the PRIV, I prefer a PBK and the PRIV gets better battery life, however, I don't regret getting the DTEK50.

The DTEK50 is a solid phone that I would buy again and would recommend to anyone looking for a comparatively inexpensive BlackBerry when compared with a PRIV.
    02-12-17 07:48 PM
    Or you could save some money by buying the Alcatel and get the BlackBerry app suite. Heresy , I know.

Blackberry Mobile needs BlackBerry designed products IMO.
    02-13-17 08:34 AM
    Better camera, better battery life. I'd say the Priv
    02-13-17 08:42 AM
    No, but it's not worse either. And the Priv has a coolness factor that my Dtek50 can't quite match, even though it has some advantages over the Priv. You pick up the Priv, and it looks and feels like it means business, it's beautiful.
    02-16-17 02:59 PM
    From looking at the Amazon and Crackberry reviews, the Dtek50 appears to have the best reviews. It may not be the best phone, but for what it is the phone is pretty solid.
    02-18-17 01:10 AM
    Its very nice, good looking phone. Steel glass and rubber on touch
    02-18-17 06:15 PM
    I would say all aspects of the PRIV is better than the DTEK50 apart from durability. The Priv has a plastic camera 'screen' which can scratch easily. Also, it's very easy to bend which can potentially be a problem.

The smaller form factor on the DTEK50 is also a plus I guess. Portability is nice. I do like the convenience key on the DTEK but the PRIV does have 30 + short cut keys (keyboard)

Posted Via BlackBerry Q5
    02-19-17 10:58 AM