Love the phone , it's fast , sound is good , apps work well, BlackBerry hub is awesome , love android after being with bb10 for years(in the stone age)..but......i find to wake the phone I sometimes have to double tap 2-3 or maybe 4 times to wake.. Other times it wakes on the first double tap..anybody else have this issue? Any way to fix this?
    01-07-17 06:48 PM
    I have the same issue. It only works about 75% of the time on first try. It's even worse when I take it out of my pocket versus when it's just sitting on a desk. In that case, it probably works more like 50% of the time on first try.
    01-07-17 07:10 PM
    Love the phone , it's fast , sound is good , apps work well, BlackBerry hub is awesome , love android after being with bb10 for years(in the stone age)..but......i find to wake the phone I sometimes have to double tap 2-3 or maybe 4 times to wake.. Other times it wakes on the first double tap..anybody else have this issue? Any way to fix this?
    Get a flip case open the case unlocks the phone and the notification window is sweet.
    falbo likes this.
    01-07-17 09:06 PM
    My 50 has no problems with double tap to wake. First time every time. My suggestion to you would be to reinstall the OS with an Autoloader.
    01-07-17 09:46 PM
    I think it needs a certain tab rhythm. When tapping real fast it does not do it. A slower tab rhythm opens mine every time.
    01-08-17 01:19 AM
    No issues here. I second the advice to either tap a little slower or re-install with autoloader
    01-08-17 07:53 PM
    I think it needs a certain tab rhythm. When tapping real fast it does not do it. A slower tab rhythm opens mine every time.
    This is what I have found as well.
    01-08-17 08:32 PM
    Slow down and make your taps more deliberate, much unlike squashing a fly.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-17 07:25 PM
    Will do...ill take my time when squashing that fly...
    01-10-17 08:01 PM
    Is it plugged in when you notice the double tap issues by chance?
    01-10-17 08:04 PM
    Not plugged in..but I did notice that it wakes first try when I am on any of my home pages, , it does not wake easily ,need to try 2-3 times , when I am on any webpage and I put the phone down for a while, so the page turns off , , then it needs a few extra taps to wake.......am I clear?? Anyways , it's really no big deal..i jut love the phone...
    01-10-17 10:32 PM