I hitting wifi mode ,ON ,but can't connection to Starbucks wifi network ,code and phone number have logined .I have tried others cafe and burger king wifi network and can't login(display time out) ,even hard reset phone also can't work.in pasted have no such issues ,maybe wifi network are bad or phone wifi issues. I have used office wifi network no issues. Thank
    03-11-18 04:41 AM
    I hitting wifi mode ,ON ,but can't connection to Starbucks wifi network ,code and phone number have logined .I have tried others cafe and burger king wifi network and can't login(display time out) ,even hard reset phone also can't work.in pasted have no such issues ,maybe wifi network are bad or phone wifi issues. I have used office wifi network no issues. Thank
    Try this article. https://mashtips.com/solve-wifi-logi...e-android/amp/
    Ethynil likes this.
    03-11-18 09:11 AM
    Usually at these free WiFi places first time users need to go through a 1 time setup procedure (basically consent to adverts) to be able to login to wifi. I had to do it with both Burger King and Tim Hortons. Did you go through the initial setup?
    03-11-18 12:20 PM