I have a DTEK50 and just got a Qi charging adapter that plugs into the micro usb. It starts to charge the unit but then the DTEK50 appears to shut off the charging internally.

I was able to verify this by installing Ampere app from google play which shows the charging / draining rate of the phone in real time. Its clearly charging for a time then it goes back to draining at the normal rate after a few minutes. I tried the same unit with a Galaxy S5 and it charges just fine with the Qi charger output even though the baseline drain amount on the S5 is higher than the DTEK50.

I have seen issues where the DTEK50 is sensitive to the chargers that I select and will not charge on ones that power up my old S5 just fine.

Has anybody else seen this issue? I'm pretty depressed that I can't get Qi working on this unit ='(
    10-12-16 08:16 PM
    Are you referring to a Qi wireless charging pod? Unless I'm seriously mistaken, the DTEK50 does not have wireless charging capability. It's not in the specs. Most Secure Android Smartphone ? DTEK50

There's your problem.
    10-12-16 08:42 PM
    Could you show a picture or a link to your adapter?
    10-12-16 11:24 PM
    10-12-16 11:41 PM
    I have a Dtek50 too and as far as I know it supports rapid charging not wireless charging.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-13-16 06:01 AM
    Here is the adapter: Qi Wireless Charging Receiver Module Pad for Samsung HTC MI Micro USB Cell Phone | eBay

There are several vendors that sell these.

I tested it on Galaxy S4 and S5 and it works perfectly. Only works for a few minutes on DTEK50 before DTEK shuts down charging internally.
    10-18-16 01:38 PM
    I'm having a real hard time with car chargers. I can't seem to find a car charger that will actually allow to be charge the battery and run a navigation app (google maps, or waze) at the same time. Seems those apps really suck down power.
    10-25-16 10:47 AM
    I've seen the same with my DTEK50. A good app to see how much charging is going in is called Ampere. I've been able to narrow in on good chargers using this app.
    11-19-16 10:33 PM