Hey,

did you ever try to disable the Blackberry Hub+ Services' access to your current location?

You will end up in an endless loop because the Hub+ want to force you to enable that again by starting a notification which cannot be removed until you re enable it.

This violates the rules for Google Android App development.

Security is not only what Blackberry thinks it is but also what I want to accept Apps are able to use.

This is not OK for me, I like my BB DTEK 50 very much and I will buy the Mercury of cause but this detail pisses me off a little.
    01-12-17 02:49 PM
    Sorry but lots of apps... won't work if you try to disable something they deem crucial to operations.

Lots of apps use locations services, just to confirm your region or maybe for ads.... is it a "rule" or a "suggestion"
    01-12-17 02:57 PM
    Speaking of Hub + services, has anyone downloaded the latest update yet?
    If yes, did you instantly have that "dark theme" option in the General Settings? If not, how do we get it? Or we just wait for it to just appear?
    01-12-17 08:50 PM
    I received the HUB update this AM but there is still no "dark version"
    01-12-17 08:54 PM
    If yes, did you instantly have that "dark theme" option in the General Settings? If not, how do we get it? Or we just wait for it to just appear?
    Dark Hub is dependent on the Hub app (1.5.0+), not Hub+ Services. That's coming soon, since it's in beta right now.
    01-12-17 09:29 PM
    Dark Hub is dependent on the Hub app (1.5.0+), not Hub+ Services. That's coming soon, since it's in beta right now.
    Aaah I see! So we wait for the Hub update. Thanks!
    P.S.
    It's a good thing DTEK 50 owners are unintentionally good at patience... 'cos of the security update roll outs nyahaha
    01-12-17 09:59 PM
    I really think BlackBerry should have left the name as BlackBerry services.
    Hub+ services will not give you dark theme in hub. You will need to wait for the actual Hub app update for that which should come shortly.
    01-12-17 10:50 PM
    I really think BlackBerry should have left the name as BlackBerry services.
    Hub+ services will not give you dark theme in hub. You will need to wait for the actual Hub app update for that which should come shortly.
    On the other hand, the services app does govern which accounts are available in the Hub.

The newest update added WeChat and Line.
    01-12-17 10:52 PM
    I updated via Beta yesterday. Did not find dark hub, but maybe didn't know where to look?
    01-15-17 01:28 PM
    I updated via Beta yesterday. Did not find dark hub, but maybe didn't know where to look?
    Hub+ services will not bring dark theme to the Hub. The update to the Hub app itself will.
    01-15-17 01:30 PM