Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Why isn't the hub showing up as an icon on my DTEK 50?
    09-04-16 08:59 AM
    You may have removed it accidentally, but it's easy to put it back. . Open your Apps drawer (the circular white icon on the hoemscreen with 6 dodts). Scroll down to the Hub icon. Press and hold, drag it to your home screen.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    09-04-16 10:27 AM
    Great, thanks a lot.
    09-04-16 12:07 PM
    No problemo!
    09-04-16 12:16 PM
    Thanks for this...I couldn't for the life of me remember how to bring back the icon...it just took me an hour of googling and searching this site before I came across your help....with a forehead smack, I am back in business.

Tanya

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-19-16 07:33 PM
    Hello,

My BB Hub & sevices icon is missing on my home screen. When I look in my apps the icon is there. When I look in play store it says it's installed. I tried the lng press quit a few times and nothing happens. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
    08-17-19 06:02 PM
    Sorry forgot to mention it's a Keyone. I think I accidently deleted the icon
    08-17-19 07:43 PM
    Sorry forgot to mention it's a Keyone. I think I accidently deleted the icon
    Go find the icon in the app drawer, long press and drag to top of screen, move it to where you want it.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-19 08:42 PM
    Thank-you Ben but I have tried this numerous times and I cannot drag the icon to the top of the screen. When I long presser it would be highlighted or activated, then after 5-10 secs would un-activate. When I try to slide the app up it would not move rather the whole screen would move with the app held down. Tried moving while activated and after it became unactivated. This morning when I tried again the app wouldn't activate.
    08-19-19 09:04 AM
    Thank-you Ben but I have tried this numerous times and I cannot drag the icon to the top of the screen. When I long presser it would be highlighted or activated, then after 5-10 secs would un-activate. When I try to slide the app up it would not move rather the whole screen would move with the app held down. Tried moving while activated and after it became unactivated. This morning when I tried again the app wouldn't activate.
    Just to make sure we're understanding each other can you confirm you've done the following?
    Press the circle navigation button until at the home screen, then tap the app drawer icon (should be at the bottom in the center - white icon with six dots), locate the hub icon, drag to the top and it should let you put it on the home screen.
    Let us know if this doesn't work.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-19 11:42 AM
    Yes I opened this but the BB Hub & services icon is not there.

So I've been opening the settings icon, going to the apps section to find it. It says its installed and was trying to do the long press on this and drag it up.
    08-19-19 12:31 PM
    Above someone has explained in a much simple manner..Just follow that and your issue is solved MyPascoConnect
    Last edited by Peggy10; 08-21-19 at 02:04 AM.
    08-20-19 02:15 AM