02-02-20 02:07 PM
103 ... 345
tools
    My dtek50 is bootmode plz help me
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry DTEK50 Autoloaders-img_20190217_214440.jpg  
    02-19-19 05:08 AM
    Hi, I have a blackberry DTEK50 that's stuck in a bootloop. Could someone possibly send me the old autoloader?

I've read through the posts and understand that if the phone has a newer OS than that of the old autoloader then the update will fail and the phone will be bricked. Luckily my phone is bricked already so that's not an issue! :-)

I called tech support just to see if I could get an autoloader from them out of desperation.

The old autoloader actually has a chance of working, as the phone was unused for the past couple yrs after the screen/digitizer broke & made it unusable. I just recently replaced the screen. I hasn't been updated since so it's possible that it may have an older OS than the autoloader.

I'd greatly appreciate if one of you guys can send me a link to it. It'll be nice to at least give it a try before I bin the phone.
    02-02-20 12:33 PM
    Hi, I have a blackberry DTEK50 that's stuck in a bootloop. Could someone possibly send me the old autoloader?

I've read through the posts and understand that if the phone has a newer OS than that of the old autoloader then the update will fail and the phone will be bricked. Luckily my phone is bricked already so that's not an issue! :-)

I called tech support just to see if I could get an autoloader from them out of desperation.

The old autoloader actually has a chance of working, as the phone was unused for the past couple yrs after the screen/digitizer broke & made it unusable. I just recently replaced the screen. I hasn't been updated since so it's possible that it may have an older OS than the autoloader.

I'd greatly appreciate if one of you guys can send me a link to it. It'll be nice to at least give it a try before I bin the phone.
    https://mega.nz/#!cBB3VarC!fASas-rIz...I0BNSLG0tsT5xc
    02-02-20 02:07 PM
103 ... 345