From what I've found, there isn't anything as good as Blackberry Blend on offer in the Google Play Store. Blackberry Blend is excellent in so far as it works over only Wifi if you want it to and yet lets you operate all your e-mail accounts, calendars, contacts, files, BBM, Text through your phone. It saves having to set up all your email and calendar accounts on the work PC, for example. If someone else has found a replacement please let me know. Otherwise, I kindly ask Blackberry to create an equivalent for the Android based phones. I will pay for it and suspect others may as well.
    09-22-16 06:44 AM
    Yeah, wouldn't hold my breath on that happening. We've been waiting for Blend on the Priv since it launched and BlackBerry has officially listed it as End of Life on BB10, so likely not going to spend the resources porting it over to Android.

AirDroid and PushBullet are two popular options on Android but neither have the full functionality of Blend, unfortunately.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android from my Verizon BlackBerry Priv
    09-22-16 07:29 AM
    thanks. I'll check out AirDroid. Currently, I'm using Pushbullet but it's sorely lacking compared to Blend.
    09-22-16 08:36 AM
    From what I've found, there isn't anything as good as Blackberry Blend on offer in the Google Play Store. Blackberry Blend is excellent in so far as it works over only Wifi if you want it to and yet lets you operate all your e-mail accounts, calendars, contacts, files, BBM, Text through your phone. It saves having to set up all your email and calendar accounts on the work PC, for example. If someone else has found a replacement please let me know. Otherwise, I kindly ask Blackberry to create an equivalent for the Android based phones. I will pay for it and suspect others may as well.
    Yer preaching to the choir!!!! There will never be an app like blend for the android devices. It's been an issue since BlackBerry converted to android.

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)running Android 6.0.1
    09-24-16 10:45 AM
    It's too bad. I just added the hub app to my Samsung s4 for work to see how it would be but it's still missing the blend feature. I'll stick with my leap still far more productive with hub and blend. I don't understand why BlackBerry would ditch it. They offer the hub to older android seems logical to offer a complete package. Beyond me. Hope they come out with something new to replace blend before I need to retire the leap.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-16 08:01 PM