Anyone who ever used BBM knows that it was and I believe it still is the best messenger app should it be revived. Anyways guys, is it possible to transfer bbm stickers to whatsapp. I find whatsapp stickers to be rather boring. Please advice, gurus
    09-30-20 11:41 AM
    Anyone who ever used BBM knows that it was and I believe it still is the best messenger app should it be revived. Anyways guys, is it possible to transfer bbm stickers to whatsapp. I find whatsapp stickers to be rather boring. Please advice, gurus
    There's no way to bulk transfer them but you can find some of the BBM sticker packs online and make your own WhatsApp stickers out of them. That said, I believe stickers have to be approved on WhatsApp unlike Telegram, where you can genuinely make your own sets.
    09-30-20 11:57 AM
    There's no way to bulk transfer them but you can find some of the BBM sticker packs online and make your own WhatsApp stickers out of them. That said, I believe stickers have to be approved on WhatsApp unlike Telegram, where you can genuinely make your own sets.
    Yeah pesky thing call Intellectual Property gets in the way. As most stickers contain trademarked content/images.
    09-30-20 12:10 PM
    Yeah pesky thing call Intellectual Property gets in the way. As most stickers contain trademarked content/images.
    Yuppp!
    09-30-20 12:10 PM