I never recieved the april security patch, did anyone get it for the dtek50? is there a way to tell if I have a version from shop blackberry that recieves timely updataes? i don't know any other way this phone is sold. I recieved a refurb unit after my iniital one was replaced due to a cracked screen
    05-09-17 07:25 AM
    I have an unlocked Dtek50 and I did not get it or May so far. Seems everyone else on this forum did.
    05-09-17 09:49 AM
    I have an unlocked Dtek50 and I did not get it or May so far. Seems everyone else on this forum did.
    I have an unlocked DTEK50 as well, only had it a couple of weeks and it has the April update on it, but I guess that might be because of he initial setup, I tweeted BB support and asked about the May update and they said they dont do it by device, i.e. all Priv's then DTEK50 etc. it is done in waves, so some DTEK50 will get it straight away others wont... they told me to wait a week.
    05-09-17 10:20 AM
    I have an unlocked DTEK50 as well, only had it a couple of weeks and it has the April update on it, but I guess that might be because of he initial setup, I tweeted BB support and asked about the May update and they said they dont do it by device, i.e. all Priv's then DTEK50 etc. it is done in waves, so some DTEK50 will get it straight away others wont... they told me to wait a week.
    OK thanks for that info but I have been waiting 6 weeks for April so we will see with May. I don't get it why this device was skipped.
    05-09-17 10:36 AM
    I never recieved the april security patch, did anyone get it for the dtek50? is there a way to tell if I have a version from shop blackberry that recieves timely updataes? i don't know any other way this phone is sold. I recieved a refurb unit after my iniital one was replaced due to a cracked screen
    When you receive the May update it will also include the April update as well.
    05-09-17 11:22 AM