I will be switching to K1 this week, and have been backing up files for transfer. Any other tips for a smoother transition?

As much as possible, I don't want to use the Google cloud.
    How do I transfer the files from Password Keeper? Can "Content Transfer" app do that? Or do I just "export file" from PK's settings?
    09-04-17 10:29 PM
    For Password keeper, simply Export the file from password keeper off your dtek50 then import it into password keeper on your KEYone.
    09-04-17 10:47 PM
    For Password keeper, simply Export the file from password keeper off your dtek50 then import it into password keeper on your KEYone.
    Great! Appreciate the answer. I'm fooling around with the KEYone now. One of the things I now know is that I won't do adoptable storage again that's for sure hehe
    09-07-17 05:06 AM
    I went from Classic, to DTEK 50, to Keyone, sold Keyone and have pre-ordered Samsung Note 8. The Keyone just wasn't a fall in love with device like my Classic.
    09-08-17 01:18 PM
    I went from Classic, to DTEK 50, to Keyone, sold Keyone and have pre-ordered Samsung Note 8. The Keyone just wasn't a fall in love with device like my Classic.
    I was actually good with the 50 already, but unfortunately, even after a year of usage, my fingers just can't be friends with a virtual keyboard.

I'm in my 3rd day with KEYᵒⁿᵉ, and what I miss about the 50 is Marshmallow hehe.
    09-09-17 09:02 AM
    I was actually good with the 50 already, but unfortunately, even after a year of usage, my fingers just can't be friends with a virtual keyboard.

I'm in my 3rd day with KEYᵒⁿᵉ, and what I miss about the 50 is Marshmallow hehe.
    Yes I know the virtual keyboard issues well ! lol I am optimistic that the stylus with the Note 8 will solve my problems. The camera pulled me over to Samsung Note 8. I love taking cellphone pictures of great quality. You will get used to the Keyone. It is a nice solid phone from my experience. But I am going for flashy this time lol.
    09-09-17 11:10 AM