Hey guys,

Having a long lasting history of broken phones in my life, can anyone suggest some really good (rugged) quality impact protection for my device (cases and tempered glass screens)?

I'm thinking the likes of Otterbox, Pelican, Ballistic, Spiegen, Zagg, Armorz Inc, etc.

The DTEK50 being neither a popular nor high-end device, I'm having a tough time finding something in this range. Also, the more suggestions, the merrier, as I'd like something fitting my style (at least for the case), and with circular cut-outs for the screen protectors (not just a chunk taken of the top) plus, in my region some of your suggestions might be out of my grasp.

Thanks,
    PM
    11-27-16 10:52 AM
    Hey guys,

Having a long lasting history of broken phones in my life, can anyone suggest some really good (rugged) quality impact protection for my device (cases and tempered glass screens)?

I'm thinking the likes of Otterbox, Pelican, Ballistic, Spiegen, Zagg, Armorz Inc, etc.

The DTEK50 being neither a popular nor high-end device, I'm having a tough time finding something in this range. Also, the more suggestions, the merrier, as I'd like something fitting my style (at least for the case), and with circular cut-outs for the screen protectors (not just a chunk taken of the top) plus, in my region some of your suggestions might be out of my grasp.

Thanks,
    PM
    I ordered this case yesterday..

http://ca.crackberry.com/amzer-dual-...A123A24354.htm

Have had good luck with Amzer in the past.

Also the case I'm using now is this one...

http://m.ebay.ca/itm/Slim-Hybrid-Tou...530?nav=SEARCH

Don't be fooled by the price. The rubber casing is hard and substantial and the fit is perfect. I've dropped my phone twice, one of those times on the concrete floor at Costco. If your willing to wait 6 weeks for delivery it's a great case also.
    11-27-16 11:09 AM
    Thanks,

I was actually checking out the Amzer and the Black fusion ( BLACK FUSION ARMOR HARD COVER DUAL LAYER HYBRID PHONE CASE FOR BLACKBERRY DTEK50 | eBay ). The $2.68 one scares me a bit as I take my phone skating and have dropped it at speeds of 15 to 30 mph.

Another one that really caught my eye is a Seidio ( https://www.seidioonline.com/product...-surface-case/ ) which seems a bit higher quality but i haven't found an European distributor yet, and it doesn't seem to have cutouts for the rear speakers.

Still searching, though, if anyone else wants to put in his 2� (also for a good screen protector..
    11-27-16 12:16 PM
    I used qosea on my last dtek50. We ordered 2more 2.5d glass screen protectors off amazon for 9.99. also had a few cover on cases which were great.
    11-27-16 02:41 PM