Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Considering a smart watch to pair with my Dtek50 so that I have a more accessible way to get messages at my job. I don't really like carrying my phone with me at my job, mostly because i don't get reception in 80% of the building. But figured, depending on the watches distance limits, I could leave my phone in an area with reception in order for the watch to possibly get messages. But still... it's a blackberry, and most watches are saying they're not compatible with blackberries. But figured I'd see if there are people that have a smart watch that works with their dtek and how well it works. I've read of the Gear s3, but are there other options?
    11-26-17 09:14 AM
    It's an Android phone - so pretty much all of them will work.
    Last edited by conite; 11-27-17 at 12:58 AM.
    11-26-17 09:30 AM
    Hello,I use the sony smartwatch 2 with the Dtek50 and it works fine . Not sure about how far away from the phone you can reach in an open office as when I move away from my phone at home into another room it usually disconnects. The other good advantage with the smart watch is you can set up smart lock on the phone so you don't have to keep entering your pin each time you go to use it. However that may be a bad idea if you are going to leave your phone in the office unattended .
    11-27-17 12:27 AM
    my martian watch works great,
    also has the benefit of using Google voice, so you speak into the watch and you the phone does pretty much what you tell it.
    11-29-17 09:42 AM
    my martian watch works great,
    also has the benefit of using Google voice, so you speak into the watch and you the phone does pretty much what you tell it.
    That sounds good must look into that one.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-17 10:41 AM
    Yeah, I'm happy with it, it doesn't have a step counter but in my car I can tell it to play what I want to hear, send or read messages, make and receive phone calls, read out weather , set reminders, get traffic directions , basically anything Google voice can do,
    Attached Thumbnails Any smart watches that work great with this phone?-screenshot_20170603-171549.jpg  
    mkofsky likes this.
    11-29-17 03:47 PM