Right I get you, so basically you're just turning the volume back up after coming out of Dnd the volume is set to zero.

So no answer to why the volume stays low.
    07-04-17 06:21 PM
    We seem to have two answers to two different problems here and I can't work out which solved which lol
    07-04-17 06:23 PM
    Here's what happened to me...

1---My volume didn't go back to normal after I would come out of DND mode, so I just raised it once or twice after I discovered it wasn't doing it by itself, right after that #2 happened.

2---The next day I got stuck in DND mode permanently and nothing (not even a hard reset) would fix it. I didn't want to do an OS reload, so I tinkered and finally got out of DND mode by lowering the volume to silent, then through vibrate, and then back up to full volume. I held the volume rocker up and then down and cycled through high volume, low volume, vibrate, low volume, and high volume a few times and then went back into the drop down settings and was finally able to turn off DND mode.
    07-04-17 06:57 PM
    So do you have your volume still set to zero when you come out of DND, or it normalised for you and you have it back where it was set before DND?
    I'm only having that issue, never got stuck in DND
    07-05-17 03:36 AM
    Here's what happened to me...

1---My volume didn't go back to normal after I would come out of DND mode, so I just raised it once or twice after I discovered it wasn't doing it by itself, right after that #2 happened.

2---The next day I got stuck in DND mode permanently and nothing (not even a hard reset) would fix it. I didn't want to do an OS reload, so I tinkered and finally got out of DND mode by lowering the volume to silent, then through vibrate, and then back up to full volume. I held the volume rocker up and then down and cycled through high volume, low volume, vibrate, low volume, and high volume a few times and then went back into the drop down settings and was finally able to turn off DND mode.
    Right lot clearer now. The volume not turning back up I have sometimes, I simply get in the habit of just checking in the morning. For me seems to happen less if I set for priority only but customise so I don't really get any messages in the priority list. Happens a lot when in total silence mode.

Stuck in dnd the option I posted works every time and I will try the one where you rock the volume rocker. Adding the custom rule in settings clears the problem, once created just delete it.

Cheers for clearing that up.
    07-05-17 05:38 AM
    When I manually switch DND on and off in the notification tray, the volume level is recovered after the procedure described in #17 . However when coming out of automatic rules DND, the volume level is still set to it's lowest level. Bummer. But I still consider this a partial success!
    07-05-17 07:50 AM
    I have fixed this DND volume issue as well as the DND LED issue with a 3rd party app called MacroDroid (like tasker but more user friendly). It sucks I have to go 3rd party but it's a cool app so I have setup a few other automated functions using it. If interested in trying it out, get app from Google play and I can share my macros... just let me know.
    09-08-17 08:03 AM
    Interesting issue - driving me mental. dpw09, if you could share your DND macro, I would really appreciated it. i tried setting one up myself but it didn't work - Thx!
    09-09-17 10:50 AM
    Interesting issue - driving me mental. dpw09, if you could share your DND macro, I would really appreciated it. i tried setting one up myself but it didn't work - Thx!
    In macrodroid go to templates. Switch to latest. Use search option to search for "drizzt09"
    09-10-17 06:13 AM
    Hey thx! Do I need the pro version to get other peoples creations?
    09-14-17 02:56 PM
    Hey thx! Do I need the pro version to get other peoples creations?
    No free version allows up to 5 macros. Whether you make them yourself or download a template of someone else. 5 total.

Pro gives you unlimited macros
    09-14-17 03:01 PM
36 12