How did android Central scoop Crackberry on their hands on review of the new phone?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-26-16 07:15 PM
    Because Kevin Michaluk is there (CrackBerry Kevin) ...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android (Priv)
    rocker_man1 likes this.
    07-26-16 07:16 PM
    But I share your shock.

They keep Bla1ze in the dark?! Absurd.

rocker_man1 likes this.
    07-26-16 07:17 PM
    How did android Central scoop Crackberry on their hands on review of the new phone?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Not surprising. When was the last Crackberry exclusive?

Posted via CB10
    BlackeningBerry likes this.
    07-26-16 08:01 PM
    Maybe Bla1ze didn't want to put up and listen to all the crap and stupid questions.

Just saying.
    07-26-16 08:23 PM
    It's all about the clicks. Did AC get the first hands-on PRIV, I don't remember.
    07-26-16 08:27 PM
    Maybe Bla1ze didn't want to put up and listen to all the crap and stupid questions.

Just saying.
    That's bull lol.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-16 08:36 PM
    Doesn't stop him when he has exclusive content to share lol.

Posted via CB10
    I would think exclusive is a little different than a major release that was sort of leaked out.
    07-26-16 08:38 PM
    I would think exclusive is a little different than a major release that was sort of leaked out.
    I would consider AC's hands-on as exclusive, but that's me.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-16 08:48 PM
    I would consider AC's hands-on as exclusive, but that's me.

Posted via CB10
    And maybe it should be as it's an android phone. �\_(ツ)_/�
    07-26-16 08:53 PM
    And maybe it should be as it's an android phone. �\_(ツ)_/�
    That's a good one lol.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-16 08:59 PM
    All the other reviews I have read in anticipation about the Idol 4 were very positive...no issues with performance noted, plus they included positive comments about build quality & value. But AC says it is under powered? Looks like the Blackberry hate has already begun..unbelievable.....its a well spec'd mid range phone at a decent price...just what everyone said was needed

Posted via CB10
    07-26-16 11:02 PM
    All the other reviews I have read in anticipation about the Idol 4 were very positive...no issues with performance noted, plus they included positive comments about build quality & value. But AC says it is under powered? Looks like the Blackberry hate has already begun..unbelievable.....its a well spec'd mid range phone at a decent price...just what everyone said was needed

Posted via CB10
    But remember that those Idol 4 reviews you mentioned were reviewing a $200 device and AndroidCentral is judging it as a $300 device.

 Passport/SQW100-3  Make BlackBerry Great Again!
    07-26-16 11:06 PM
    Android Central downgrades everything BlackBerry.

Kevin Michaluk wrote an article concluding the Google hangouts is the best instant messenger!

The world is truly ending.

07-26-16 11:23 PM

Posted via CB10
    The CPU on the DTEK is slightly slower than the Idol 4,

Alcatel Idol 4 specs

DTEK50 Specs ? Specifications for Android BlackBerry Smartphone - Canada
    07-26-16 11:39 PM
    Android Central downgrades everything BlackBerry.

Kevin Michaluk wrote an article concluding the Google hangouts is the best instant messenger!

The world is truly ending.

BBM, Discord, and Skype are hands down the better messengers, heck, I'd even says Twitch's Chat, lol.
    ayngling likes this.
    07-26-16 11:45 PM
    But remember that those Idol 4 reviews you mentioned were reviewing a $200 device and AndroidCentral is judging it as a $300 device.

Blackberry has more invested in the phone with proprietary software and their hardware root of trust. They are entitled to charge a premium for those. A phone is more than its hardware specs. You have to look at the entire package.

Posted via CB10
    Jrox74, FF22 and Sigewif like this.
    07-26-16 11:48 PM

Why would they though? Because right now on Amazon the only price you can see for the Idol 4 is around $370 (imported version).. The Idol 3 is the one that's at the $200 or below range but it's a year-old model.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-16 12:31 AM
    Can't believe they got the review before CrackBerry..

They're also trash talking BlackBerry like other websites.. How is this website one of our sis sites?.. Even iMore wouldn't do that to us.

This doesn't work, we want this website outside of the family haha.. We're the older sis here, without us there would be no AndroidCentral..
    07-27-16 01:42 AM

Yeah but as bunch of people who review phones, they should get the extra security element that costs $100..

If that was another android phone, they would've gone WOW: Cheapest & most secure android device ever.
    07-27-16 01:46 AM
    Yeah but as bunch of people who review phones, they should get the extra security element that costs $100..

If that was another android phone, they would've gone WOW: Cheapest & most secure android device ever.
    I absolutely HATE how true this is. If the BlackBerry logo was taken off the back, many reviewers would be praising the crap out of this phone, but slap on the bb and suddenly everyone's wondering how BlackBerry could be such a failure.

Exactly like racism, if you asked me.
    07-27-16 02:06 AM

Posted via CB10
    What reviews? I don't think the idol 4 hasn't been released yet. The 4S has, which has higher spec'd internals, but not the lower end 4.
    07-27-16 05:00 AM
    Blackberry has more invested in the phone with proprietary software and their hardware root of trust. They are entitled to charge a premium for those. A phone is more than its hardware specs. You have to look at the entire package.

Posted via CB10
    ...in which the average consumer would be like when they see the entire package between the Idol 4 and the DTEK50:

"Yes, this DTEK50 is very secure, has a hardware root of trust."

"OHHH LOOK! VR Headset for $100 less!!!"
    jope28, JeepBB and Dunt Dunt Dunt like this.
    07-27-16 06:25 AM
    ...in which the average consumer would be like when they see the entire package between the Idol 4 and the DTEK50:

"Yes, this DTEK50 is very secure, has a hardware root of trust."

"OHHH LOOK! VR Headset for $100 less!!!"
    Yup lol. It seems like the majority of people on this forum are enterprise customers. They seem very out of touch with the average consumer walking into a carrier store.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-16 06:38 AM
    http://www.theverge.com/circuitbreak...android-photos

Here's a hands-on from theverge.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-16 07:39 AM
97 123 ...