Hi,

My Dtek50's bottom speaker suddenly (it has been like a month+ now) stopped working for sound output. People can still hear me when I talk on the phone, but any sound I play trough the phone's speaker(s) will only come through the top speaker now. There is no sound coming from the bottom speaker any longer, making the once great sound output garbage.

This phone was only meant as an in-between phone to make me app-happy until the K1 finally comes out. I've been using it for maybe almost 6 months now, while my Passport is gathering dust. In addition to the non-functional bottom speaker, the keyboard is of constant annoyance, especially the lag while switching between languages, but also the dictionary, the auto-correct and general buggyness of the keyboard. I expected more from BlackBerry! If it wasn't for those f-ing apps I'm dependent on I would still be using my Passport as my daily driver (the only phone I've used for two full years). The battery life on this thing is also pathetic, but I suppose I can't expect more from a $300 device. Release the K1 already! I don't know how much longer I can stand this POS phone...
    03-30-17 07:11 PM
    Also, the calendar is buggy as hell. Sometimes it says you have added a new appointment, without actually adding it, so you always have to double check every time you add a new entry. That's extremely frustrating and should definitely NOT happen on any smartphone.

EDIT: The new update might have fixed the bug, but I have to do more testing to be sure...
    03-31-17 02:00 AM
    Have you tried a 32 second reboot? Press the on/off button for 32 seconds, it's the equivalent of a battery pull.

Use a timer.
    04-01-17 04:41 PM
    Haven't encountered any of your issues with my 2 D50's ,here. That would have made me factory reset the phone.
    04-24-17 09:27 PM
    Is it a carrier version, or unlocked from BB? I don't trust the carriers.
    04-24-17 09:29 PM