Pls advise what is the best application to play video from youtube in my curve 8520?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-10 10:25 AM
    m.youtube.com
    07-10-10 10:28 AM
    m.youtube.com

Or, try this app, download it from the AppWorld, it's called 'Player for YouTube'...
    07-10-10 11:51 AM
    Yeah your right but i downloaded that app thing 4 youtube on app world it really sucks imean it shows videos and stuff but its pretty complicated to use i would rather just be on my web browser and searching up the video on regular youtube.

07-10-10 10:51 PM
    Yeah your right but i downloaded that app thing 4 youtube on app world it really sucks imean it shows videos and stuff but its pretty complicated to use i would rather just be on my web browser and searching up the video on regular youtube.

You're right, it takes a lot of usage to get used to it. What I really hate about it, is you cannot login to your account. But oh well, I still use it, it works for me.
    07-11-10 09:08 PM
    The new version of Player for youtube let me login to my account but only to manage my Favorites. I use an app that I think Bla1ze wrote about called MyTube Player. I got it through google. Quality is the same as m.youtube.com, so you might as well use the site and save som kb of data on your phone's memory.

07-12-10 01:29 AM
    You can also try this Youtube app. I use it and it works well. You can access your a/c, browse videos and your saved videos.....

Download YouTube Web for BlackBerry 8520
    Last edited by Cynamonne; 07-12-10 at 10:08 AM.
    07-12-10 10:04 AM
    You can also try this Youtube app. I use it and it works well. You can access your a/c, browse videos and your saved videos.....

Download YouTube Web for BlackBerry 8520
    WOW! That's cool. But it's not an app (I thought it was). It was just a launcher which takes you to m.youtube.com.

But thank you for sharing!
    07-12-10 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD