i know there are threads out there but it doesnt seem to help me. i have an at&t 8900 and i open m.youtube and i click watch video and it streams onto media player but it loads forever but nothing shows after 5min+ so i just exit and my wifi is on
    08-19-09 09:47 PM
    i know there are threads out there but it doesnt seem to help me. i have an at&t 8900 and i open m.youtube and i click watch video and it streams onto media player but it loads forever but nothing shows after 5min+ so i just exit and my wifi is on. I don't know what an OS is I haven't changed anything since I got the phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 10:25 PM
    Desperate times call for heroism. It is indeed time for Rim to stand up, take the lead and release the iPhone utube emulation module.

08-19-09 10:39 PM
    lazerus, I think you should step up and create an entire line of iPhone emulations for the blackberry
    08-20-09 12:39 AM
    i know there are threads out there but it doesnt seem to help me. i have an at&t 8900 and i open m.youtube and i click watch video and it streams onto media player but it loads forever but nothing shows after 5min+ so i just exit and my wifi is on
    Have you tried forcing the site to open in your WAP browser as opposed to your full "Internet Browser"?

Try this and see if it makes a difference:

1) Create a bookmark for YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

2) Edit the bookmark, and specify the browser as the WAP browser provided for your carrier. I specify the "T-Mobile browser", and you probably have an "AT&T browser" for WAP sites.

Save the modified bookmark, and try opening the bookmark in your browser.
    Last edited by vinmontRD; 08-20-09 at 10:11 AM.
    08-20-09 01:08 AM
    Yeah I agree!!! I wanna watch youtube

08-20-09 01:09 AM
    I am having a hard time getting youtube to play. The media player opens and starts "loadinng" then I always get an error message. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    08-20-09 04:57 AM
    Getting the same thing on my 8900
    08-20-09 08:08 AM
    Please post a 3rd thread on this topic instead of researching, reading and finding answers to the most common 8900 issue discussed over the last 9 months.

08-20-09 10:27 AM
    08-20-09 10:50 AM
    hmmm......... just opened my browser, typed in m.youtube.com, selected a clip a it played.
    08-20-09 11:10 AM
    The links don't work for me. The first link says internal error and the second says they can't find my mobile device and I tried again it said the same thing. Ahhh so frustrating

08-20-09 12:13 PM
    Wait what's a WAP browser

08-20-09 12:20 PM
    I just tried this with my bolt browser(not sure if its a WAP browser) but it still didn't work. The first video said error the links wrong or something then I tried another video n it just loads forever but nothing pops up or plays

08-20-09 12:32 PM
    Please post a 3rd thread on this topic instead of researching, reading and finding answers to the most common 8900 issue discussed over the last 9 months.

Now THAT's a neat idea!
    08-20-09 12:52 PM
    I would like a link with the flash player i got to download , by the way adobe flash player doesn't work on blackberries that's why i am asking,

08-29-09 06:47 AM
    I had to turn off my wifi to get it to work. Once I did that it worked fine.

08-29-09 10:55 AM
    Download the app called Vision. It will help.
    08-29-09 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD