I love:
    messing around with Hybrids
    BBm
    Blink (on silent I can still see incoming calls/sms/mms/bbm/email)
    BoltBrowser (great browsing & internet banking)
    Alt-Shift-Del (LOL)
    Google Maps
    and everything else
    yeah, i have to admit, i LOVE doing different OS's and seeing what each one offers!
    05-23-10 05:22 PM
    I love BBM, Facebook, Internet browsing and the overall look of the device.
    05-23-10 05:34 PM
    Never had issues with any devices before in my life including Blackberry but I'm going on my 3rd 8530 in 5 months and it's starting to scare me because I absolutely love this Blackberry! Let's hope 3 is a charm and not 3 strikes and you're out!
    05-23-10 05:43 PM
    At the beginning of this month I updated to the Curve2 8530 in Smokey Violet from the 8130 Pearl in Pink which was a huge disappointment because of the loose keyboard on the curve which rendered the space bar practically useless. A few days ago I exchanged the Smokey Violet for a Black Curve2 and the keyboard is PERFECT. Soooooo the thing I like the most about my Curve2 is that it *works*. And the QWERTY wasn't that hard to get used to.
    05-24-10 03:21 AM
    At the beginning of this month I updated to the Curve2 8530 in Smokey Violet from the 8130 Pearl in Pink which was a huge disappointment because of the loose keyboard on the curve which rendered the space bar practically useless. A few days ago I exchanged the Smokey Violet for a Black Curve2 and the keyboard is PERFECT. Soooooo the thing I like the most about my Curve2 is that it *works*. And the QWERTY wasn't that hard to get used to.
    yeah, that's good that the new one works well...but you gotta realize...EVEN THO it's a GREAT phone, it's still a piece of todays technology, and some WILL have quirks and kinks still...but that DOESNT MEAN they're bad devices...just a lil rotten egg in a carton But yes, thats a GREAT feature of the berry family...the keyboard! guess you could say that's a "berry" good feature! haha!
    05-24-10 10:53 AM
    I played with a friend's 8330 a little bit before I went in to do my equipment upgrade and I REALLY prefer the 8530's trackpad to the ball. So far the the best app I've downloaded for this thing is Poynt. I travel quite a bit and have found it incredibly useful. I also like the form factor as opposed to larger devices. I don't think I could get along with the Pearl either (played with one in the store a couple of years ago) for being too small. The Curve is "just right" and fits in my hand very well.
    05-24-10 01:11 PM
    My 8530 is amazing. Once I got around the learning curve (thanks to all you addicts here) my BB replaced every other device. Thanks to Bolt, Personal Assistant, Poynt, Pandora & MLB At Bat, my home laptop goes days, sometimes a week, without getting turned on. Teleporting is the only thing I can't do with it. Maybe RIM will add that to OS 7 -unless it's the best kept secret of OS 6.
    05-24-10 08:33 PM
    Just downloaded the Bolt Browser...used the stock browser and Opera before...Bolt blows them OUTTA the water! fast, crips (for the size of the screen and the amount of colors)...this takes full web browsing to a WHOLE new experience on the 8520!! Tabbed Browsing (only thing about opera i liked) Quick on bringing up pages. the only thing that bugs me but isn't a big deal is how the cursor moves in the web pages, you dont have free scrolling, but it seems to be on a grid. but hey, the cursor goes where it needs to and the browser does EXACTLY what it was designed to do and i LOOOVE it!

now i LOVE my 8520 EVEN MORE!! (didn't even think that was possible!)
    05-25-10 08:49 AM
    Next to getting rid of my blackberry the best thing about it hands down is BBM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-10 10:50 AM
    Next to getting rid of my Blackberry a couple times the best thing about it is BBM.

05-25-10 10:53 AM
    Next to getting rid of my Blackberry a couple times the best thing about it is BBM.

This was supposed to be a fun thread...this isn't a fun comment lol
    05-26-10 07:32 AM
    I'm so new to this I like BBM
    05-26-10 09:04 AM
    I'm so new to this I like BBM
    I was new to BB back in march...i haven't been more than 5 feet from it since i got it...it's everything and more! This'll replace your teddy at night :P
    05-26-10 09:10 AM
    Best thing about this phone is that it does everything my S2 did and does it better. I just swapped my S2 for the 8530 cause I was looking for a smaller, more lightweight phone and something with a keyboard again. Was contemplating holding out for the new Bold but very glad I didn't. I had the Tour and gave it to my wife. I love everything about this phone and when its in my pocket I can barely feel it is in there. The S2 feels like a brick compared to this. Not knocking the S2 at all cause it is a great device but just not into the touchscreen as much as I thought i would be. It loses its appeal quickly.
    05-26-10 12:18 PM
    I had the Tour that trackball issue was still an issue with me so after 3 and selling the 4th--didn't want to deal with another one got the Curve 8530 I love the trackpad it is really sweet ! I like the size of this BB and the style isn't that bad.
    The keyboard is easy to type on and I love the shiney black. I have a case it sets into made of the same material and it looks like it is just part of the BB. But I like how it works. I have my email immediately and can also bank and do whatever on my BB if I don't want to use my laptop. I do wish BB would have adobe flash, that would make it even better. BB has come to my rescue many times when I wasn't able to use my laptop. I am glad I have a BB it is the best
    05-26-10 02:44 PM
    I had the Tour that trackball issue was still an issue with me so after 3 and selling the 4th--didn't want to deal with another one got the Curve 8530 I love the trackpad it is really sweet ! I like the size of this BB and the style isn't that bad.
    The keyboard is easy to type on and I love the shiney black. I have a case it sets into made of the same material and it looks like it is just part of the BB. But I like how it works. I have my email immediately and can also bank and do whatever on my BB if I don't want to use my laptop. I do wish BB would have adobe flash, that would make it even better. BB has come to my rescue many times when I wasn't able to use my laptop. I am glad I have a BB it is the best
    May not have to wait long....Adobe Flash
    05-26-10 02:52 PM
    I always sleep with my bb im sad but its my alarm clock which i can feel hehe...
    i really love the keyboard reminds me of my old curve
    05-26-10 04:06 PM
    I always sleep with my bb im sad but its my alarm clock which i can feel hehe...
    i really love the keyboard reminds me of my old curve
    Lol it's not sad...i sleep w/ mine by my head to cuz it's my alarm...and it lets me know when i get BBM'd or sms'd
    05-26-10 09:37 PM
    I love the internet on the Bolt browser, free internet radio with pandora, etc., BBM, playing gameboy games using MeBoy, facebook and twitter access, and just about everything else.

First, answering the subject, i switched companies, because the one i was with did not allow me to up grade. Also, i wanted a blackberry due to the accessibility to the internet, had a previous one, and loved it. For everything i could do. (thanks mom!hehe)

How do i get me boy and gameboy games here?
    05-26-10 10:19 PM
    I love everything about my 8530 ... I use to get a new phone about every 2 months because I wasn't satisfied but since I had the 8330 I loved bb's and my fiance realized that and decided to surprise me with this upgrade and I have not even though about switching since
    I love fb,twitter,browser,track pad,keyboard ,color (purple),bbm I mean what else can a phone offer haha ...

05-26-10 11:01 PM
    I love everything about my 8530 ... I use to get a new phone about every 2 months because I wasn't satisfied but since I had the 8330 I loved bb's and my fiance realized that and decided to surprise me with this upgrade and I have not even though about switching since
    I love fb,twitter,browser,track pad,keyboard ,color (purple),bbm I mean what else can a phone offer haha ...

is that one called purple (dark colour) or the voilet which is the lighter one?
    if its the darker one can you post a picture of it as i would like to see it by photo and not by webphotos as mine i think it a bit dark than the photos online
    05-27-10 04:52 AM
    Lol it's not sad...i sleep w/ mine by my head to cuz it's my alarm...and it lets me know when i get BBM'd or sms'd
    yeah same as me
    05-27-10 04:53 AM
    Hi are you running version 5 software ?

If so what's it like
    05-27-10 05:42 AM
    Hi are you running version 5 software ?

If so what's it like
    I was running the leaked version of 5.0.0.681...but upgraded to the OFFICIAL version last night...and i REFUSE to go back to 4.6! I'm so bad that my screen was coming off (partly my fault) and when they sent me the replacement phone, i tried to upgrade the OS right away and they did somethin to the phone so i can't upgrade the OS, so i swapped screens and i'm sending the replacement phone back with my bad screen!
    05-27-10 07:12 AM
    Best thing about this phone is that it does everything my S2 did and does it better. I just swapped my S2 for the 8530 cause I was looking for a smaller, more lightweight phone and something with a keyboard again. Was contemplating holding out for the new Bold but very glad I didn't. I had the Tour and gave it to my wife. I love everything about this phone and when its in my pocket I can barely feel it is in there. The S2 feels like a brick compared to this. Not knocking the S2 at all cause it is a great device but just not into the touchscreen as much as I thought i would be. It loses its appeal quickly.
    im thinking about making the same move. but im looking at buying it on craigslist so i can keep my upgrade for the bold. (whenever it FINALLY drops on vzw). so im interested on your take. how was the move? do you miss the screen?
    05-27-10 01:28 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD