I have tried to install but all I get is a blank white screen. Please help? I would love to use this app.
    04-12-09 05:19 PM
    Enhanced Visual Voicemail For Cell Phones | YouMail

Visual Voicemail
    Completely visual - see who called, from where, and even their picture (when before all you had was their number!)
    Use your smart phone or your computer - or you can still dial in like before (if you feel the need!)
    Save time - Point, click and play or delete
    Voice-To-Text Transcriptions
    Know if a message truly is urgent in situations when you can't simply dial or answer your phone.
    Read and respond to voicemail messages while in a meeting, class, movie or other busy setting
    Personal Custom Greetings
    Easily have different greetings for your sweetie, your friends, your co-workers and your boss.
    Choose from a library of free greetings or upload any sound file as a greeting.
    Even use greetings as messages for callers who don't pick up their voicemail!
    Easy Voicemail Sharing
    Save time by just forwarding voicemails along - no need to take notes and then call or e-mail.
    It's effortless to instant message a voicemail to your family or friends.
    You can even post someone's drunken late night call to your MySpace or Facebook page.
    Block Unwanted Callers
    Automatically hang up on unwanted callers before they can leave voicemail.
    Simple to set up with just one click!
    Easily let a pesky ex or telemarketer think your number is no longer in service.
    Community Of Cool Greetings
    Choose from over a thousand greetings that'll make your callers laugh or smile.
    Or appear more professional by using our studio recorded greetings.
    Even choose greetings recorded in different languages
    Voicemail Sent To Email
    Get all your e-mail and voicemail together in one place.
    Treat your voicemail just like email - easy to forward, easy to save.
    Get voicemails even when you don't have reception on your phone
    $3.00 per month or $30 per year.

The site does not have a download link for testing, I presume you recieved the link after subscribing.

I would try the direct support link:

YouMail - Contact Us
    04-12-09 05:25 PM
    Get VyMail app. It's much better IMO.
    04-12-09 07:16 PM
    04-12-09 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD