I dunno how... but everytime I try to go to my video camera it won't load & an error message will come up saying...

" A Media Card has been inserted that contains errors. To correct the errors please use a **** error-checking utility on a computer." Then "To record a video, insert a formatted Media Card"

I formatted the SD media card once b4 and it fixed it, but this time I'm unable to... I went to Options >> Adv Options >> Default Services & formatted it. BUT NOW, When I go to Default Services, there's just a plane blank white screen & no options

Someone please help me out
    05-21-09 11:24 PM
    Hi and Welcome to the 8900 Crackberry Forums, you might consider trying to remove the media card and then format it from you your PC instead of trying to do it right from the mobile. It could be an issue with the partition table, sectors etc etc on the media card. Usually formatting it in a PC will solve this as windows has the option to check the card as well as fix errors on it. Hope this Helps you out. Cheers.
    05-22-09 03:42 AM
    im having the exact same problem and if i go to menu>explore all i see is device memory instead of the other option.
    and i also dont know how to fix it from my pc please help
    06-27-09 02:34 AM
    Get a usb adaptor the memory for a pc, connect that to pc, use scandisk on it to correct errors.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 09:09 AM
    I have the same problem from time to time. What you have to do is remove the MicroSD card from the phone and use the adapter to put it into your computer. The error-check should pop up, check both boxes and hit OK, yes, or scan (whichever one it is). It will only take like 3 minutes depending on the size of your card, but if you do it through the USB cord it will take MUCH LONGER and maybe stop half way through. Usually there is nothing wrong with the card, just the phone and computer think there is. After the scan use the "Safely Remove" feature and remove the card from the computer and just put it back into your phone, and you're done.
    06-27-09 12:34 PM
    Connect your device to your PC using your USB cable, right click the new mass storage device and select Properties, select the Tools tab, click the Check Now... button under Error-checking.
    06-27-09 01:43 PM
    omg i fixed it yay!
    thank you so much for all your help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-09 07:28 PM
    Fixed it for me too. thanks for the help
    07-03-09 01:21 PM
    Actually, if you just connect your BB to your computer via the USB cable it should automatically correct the error. I know from experience.
    07-03-09 02:22 PM
    If you keep experiencing problems and have to continually reformat your card or fix errors, it is a clear sign your memory card is going bad. It's rare, but it does happen.
    07-03-09 02:34 PM
    this may be a dumb question, I plugged my phone w. a USB in to my laptop but I don't know how to get to "mass storage device?" would it be on my desktop because nothing is coming up or...? help!
    06-03-10 01:19 AM
    this may be a dumb question, I plugged my phone w. a USB in to my laptop but I don't know how to get to "mass storage device?" would it be on my desktop because nothing is coming up or...? help!
    Go to My Computer and you should see it next to or under '' Local Disc c: ''

You should set Mass Storage Mode to on before connecting your BB to your PC

To do so, go to Options > Memory > Mass Storage Mode Support ( ON ) and Auto enable mass storage mode when connected ( ON )
    Last edited by Ahmed G.; 06-05-10 at 02:24 PM.
    06-03-10 06:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD