Thanks to navilyn and trevor, i got my work email and personal email (gmail) separated...

here is one more question: for some reason, i am receiving my work email... but i can't seem to reply back... after i reply, it shows this red X saying the email did not get through.. i can't seem to compose my work email either... is there something i can check to see what is wrong?
    09-09-07 09:38 PM
    Hmm, I wonder if the BES service has to be restarted? Do you know if ANYONE else at work can send emails from their BlackBerry's? We had a similar issue last night, and I had to end up restarting the server...
    09-09-07 09:56 PM
    yes my coworkers work email is working... you said something about restarting the server.. how do i do that? would that be worth trying? thanks...
    09-09-07 10:00 PM
    Well, the BES admin would have to do that. But, if other users are working, i.e. can send / receive emails, then that tells me its something on your particular device / account...

Did you try a battery pull?
    09-10-07 04:42 AM
    Try this:

Go to Options >Security Options >General Settings. Scroll to the very bottom where it says "Services", highlight "Desktop" or whatever it says below services and click the menu button and select "Regenerate Encryption Keys."
    09-10-07 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD