I have the 8900 and I don't know what happened to my Word to Go.
    It was working perfectly fine yesterday until I backed-up my files then took my phone to work and tried opening the program and it says:

"Uncaught exception: net.rim.device.api.i18n.MissingResourceException"

I just power-cycled my phone and it now says:
    "Error starting WordToGo: Module 'DocsToGoCommon' not found"

- Can someone help me? How do I fix this and what does it mean?
    - Perhaps how it happened?
    03-07-09 05:25 PM
    Try pulling the battery, waiting 15 minutes then putting it back in.

I updated my docs2go this morning and my BB went bananas, half my icons disappeared, I kept getting a pointer error on startup and not all of my e-mails were showing in the messages box.

I was all set to panic (only had it a fortnight), but a battery pull fixed it
    03-07-09 05:33 PM
    I agree to try a battery pull but 15 minutes is a bit extreme. 15 seconds is definitely long enough.
    03-07-09 09:02 PM
    That wasn't long enough for me, I'd already pulled the battery twice for at least a couple of minutes each time.

I was using my pc to look for solutions while my berry had battery out and after 15 minutes I put battery back in and it worked.

Guess it's trial and error :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 09:14 PM
    Hmm, i'm going to try that. I'm kind of nervous to have it off for 15 minutes! :S
    03-07-09 11:04 PM
    OMG! 3 more minutes to go until I pop it back in. I'm dying here!!!!
    03-07-09 11:15 PM
    Not sure what happens in 15min is much different than say like 30sec? Anyone can elaborate on that?
    03-07-09 11:49 PM
    Not sure what happens in 15min is much different than say like 30sec? Anyone can elaborate on that?
    There's no difference.
    03-08-09 01:17 AM
    So I tried pulling the battery fr 15 minutes and still, no change on WordToGo...
    Someone said something about un-install something and reinstall it, does he/she mean the program again? (without resetting my whole BB all together?)
    03-08-09 08:38 AM
    Can you open any of the other Documents to Go apps? If so, open one and hit the BB key and select Check for Updates. You want to get V1.006.

If you are unable to open and Doc to Go apps, then visit www.dataviz.com/upgrade
    03-08-09 09:41 AM
    Can you open any of the other Documents to Go apps? If so, open one and hit the BB key and select Check for Updates. You want to get V1.006.

If you are unable to open and Doc to Go apps, then visit www.dataviz.com/upgrade
    I went to the website in your post and it says something about registration code...what is this for?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD