Hi everyone,
    It has been awhile since I have last posted I have two questions. First is this I am getting my first curve which should be here tomorrow and I am wanting to know if I still have to use desktop manager with a 8330??? I am now running Windows 7 evaluation copy and wanting to know how I am gonna get it to install on this OS this is a brand new laptop so I am not sure what to do in this case. Second I understand that you can use the curve as a wireless modem if so how in the world do you do that??? I just parted with my Pearl so got me a curve now coming I have found nothing satisfies like a BlackBerry LOL!!! Any help or advice would be totally awesome!!! Thanks you guys!!!
    Last edited by ltoeppe; 08-01-09 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Wrong number of Model in my posts
    08-01-09 12:46 AM
    Second question first:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ry-modem-19093

As for Desktop Manager, I'm running 4.7 on Windows 7 RC1 with no problems. It installed normally. I've only used it to do backups and app installs -- I haven't tried syncing.
    Last edited by BerryEnvy; 08-01-09 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Hit 10 posts -- could post proper links
    08-01-09 01:59 AM
    Desktop manager 5.0 & 4.6 runs fine on Windows 7 RTM. I haven't used other versions, but I assume they'll run fine.
    08-01-09 02:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD