Hey all its your old friend cracker Jak and im chilling with my new to me old to the world 7250 with plans on getting a curve early 2009, most likely will be used off ebay due to 2 yr contract so hopefully with all the people getting on the storm bandwagon (I wish I was one) will be able to get one cheap so far the cheapest ive seen has been 269.00 used. What are your dislikes/likes of the curve I know its better than what Ive got and also anyone going to be selling theirs
    11-11-08 08:11 PM
    The Curve has lots of features, functionality and is flexible. Connectivity is great and it's stable. The QWERTY keyboard is great, pictures are clear... etc. It's an all-around phenomenal phone. Good luck in what you purchase!
    11-11-08 09:15 PM
    I love, love, love my curve! Granted it is my first smart phone but I'll never go back.
    The only options I don't like is the camera, the megapixels are horrible! My previous phone (lg venus) took the best pictures I've ever seen from a phone, so I'm hurt over that! But other than that its great!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 09:29 PM
    Try craigslist for a curve. Picked mine up for $100 and had to buy a battery which was $15 for an OEM. $115 total no contract extension. I couldn't be happier.
    Look around you will find a deal.
    Good luck

11-12-08 05:44 AM
    Check the marketplace forum.here on cb also

11-12-08 06:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD