I have a 8330 curve.Its broken and it can not be fixed.The contacts that i have on the phone does it go to the sd card or do they go directly to the phone itself.Thanks
    12-20-10 11:42 PM
    The contacts are stored in device memory. The microSD card is only for media storage (pictures, music, videos).

Did you ever backup your device with Desktop Manager? If you did, you will be able to restore your contcts to a new device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-10 12:30 AM
    The contacts are stored in device memory. The microSD card is only for media storage (pictures, music, videos).

Did you ever backup your device with Desktop Manager? If you did, you will be able to restore your contcts to a new device.

Thanks for the reply but i didnt back up my device.Can i take it somewhere to see if they can transfer and data that i have on my phone.like metro pcs or where they sale bb.
    12-21-10 01:03 AM
    Also, I use Google Sync so it syncs automatically...cuz i forget to use BB desktop...this way it will sync all of my information to the internet without me having to worry about it.
    12-21-10 05:38 AM
    About the Google Sync... Where does a person get/find that?? I use gmail as well as there calendar and don't know how to get the BB calendar to sync with everything that I have in my G calendar.
    12-21-10 04:08 PM
    Google Sync

spyguyinms likes this.
    12-21-10 04:12 PM
    Thanks "chrisy520". Done.........

And that should have been their in my original question!
    12-21-10 04:22 PM
    You're welcome.

12-21-10 04:56 PM
    My phone doesnt even turn on. i wish i knew about google sync. i just wish i can find somewhere i can take it a fix it. Really need the contacts i have in there.Im in San Fernando Valley(L.A) area. Can someone please point me to a good sourse.Thanks in advance.
    12-21-10 09:31 PM
    My phone doesnt even turn on. i wish i knew about google sync. i just wish i can find somewhere i can take it a fix it. Really need the contacts i have in there.Im in San Fernando Valley(L.A) area. Can someone please point me to a good sourse.Thanks in advance.
    If you get a new device, there is a possibility that your carrier might be able to get your contacts off the device. One of my friends took a broken phone to a VZW store, and the store personnel were able to get his contacts from the broken phone.

12-21-10 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD