Just got Curve 8320 T-mobile getting over Pearl withdrawl. My issue is I have a Cisco 1130AG wireless access point I also have a everyday Linksys wireless access point my phone will go into UMA on the Linksys but not on the Cisco 1130AG which I prefer the Linksys is around just for testing. The associates and authenticates with the Cisco but never goes into UMA mode. Anybody else have similar issues any and all suggestion are welcome, Thanks.
    10-10-07 01:10 PM
    I set my 8320 up to my existing wirless router and had all kinds of problems. My advice is to get the Linksys that T-Mobil provides. If you want to install that without disturbing your current network, you can just chain it in downstream from your current router. Talk to support at the Linksys website and they will walk you through it.

PS: The gist of it is that using the T-Mobile Linksys router is the clean and easy way. I spent a day trying to do it the other way and gave up. The people at T-Mobile told me it is 'optimized' for the phone and I didn't listen to them.
    Last edited by SteveP55419; 10-10-07 at 03:07 PM.
    10-10-07 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD