08-12-09 06:45 AM
56 123
tools
    I honestly did it to be different...
    Couldn't agree more.... the chrome one is nice, yet the urge to be different is too strong to be ignored
    08-11-09 12:39 PM
    Couldn't agree more.... the chrome one is nice, yet the urge to be different is too strong to be ignored
    ...but at some point, you just have to stand up and say, "I want to be different from the other folks who want to be different!"
    08-11-09 12:41 PM
    It doesn't matter what the subject matter -- people are always tweakin' their gadgets, cars, bikes..... whatever.

I'm guilty of it!

Sometimes that's half the fun of owning something is tweakin' it to better suite your needs and taste.

When you break it down, there's no difference between changing the bezel color, or your theme -- they both offer a new look, and sometimes features as well (i.e., the chrome can't peel of its not there).

I like seeing what some of you guys/gals have done to your phones... it would get kinda boring around here otherwise!
    08-11-09 02:14 PM
    Just like to be a little different. Plus the video made changing the bezel way to easy.
    Last edited by askura; 08-11-09 at 04:14 PM.
    08-11-09 04:08 PM
    Put it in a black skin and you've got a $9 fix for it...protects and looks sharp, too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 09:21 PM
    I did black out my bezel (without taking the bb apart). Then I had to do a warranty exchange on it, and realized that I liked the chrome better than the black.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 06:45 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD