Hey guys so...I just upgraded to the .250 os through a post on here anyway, I have been having problems w/playing videos on youtube it keeps saying site is either blocked or unresponsive when ever I try to load a video? It worked for a little bit after I made the upgrade but now it has just stopped???? Have no idea y, I tried deleting current app of it re-downloading n it n everything but still says same thing?? Does it matter that the upgrade I downloaded said some italy or itly version of the .250? Cause someone said that you needed to go through the version of your carier which is AT&T but I have an unlocked t-mobile 8900 so I didn't know if that mattered?? Sorry I through like couple questions into one...but need some serious help!! PLEASE!!!! Help:-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 12:55 AM
    Make sure you are going to YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    08-04-09 04:39 AM
    Well, one question a little off topic, why do you have a unlocked t-mobile curve on AT&T, but aside that, I'm running .231 and its working perfectly, not sure where your issue is.

08-04-09 01:16 PM
    i'm having that same issue
    08-05-09 04:53 PM
    Well, one question a little off topic, why do you have a unlocked t-mobile curve on AT&T, but aside that, I'm running .231 and its working perfectly, not sure where your issue is.

because alot of people do that. Let's say you have a 1year left on your contract, so to buy a phone from ATT would be $400.00 + or i can buy an unlocked one for $220.00 from a private seller. and unlock it.....

same reason my wife has a unlocked Cincinnati Bell 8310 on T-Mobile's network.

anywho. try using blueapple.mobi... you can download the videos as well as WAP stream them.
    08-05-09 04:58 PM
    so mine works now!!!! not sure what the ATT guy did BUT it works yayyyy!!
    08-07-09 02:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD