I would think the answer to that question is fairly obvious.
    what's the answer ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 01:18 AM
    It's like the age old adage . . . Speak Good of Me, Speak Bad of Me . .. But for cryin' out loud Speak of Me !! No Doubt that Mayer is an Excellent Guitarist anyone into the Blues or Hendrix, will tell you that regardless of what kind of personality he has you cannot deny that he is talented. The Video included on the 8900 is part of the concert in L.A. at the Nokia Theater. It was a pretty good show imo. Aside from that The Length of this thread speaks volumes lol.
    05-22-09 04:19 AM
    what's the answer ?

Because it amused me.
    05-22-09 08:15 AM
    it's the evil conspiracy of blackberry....they want you to love him!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    05-22-09 10:54 AM
    whay berry
    i've been through about 20 phones in the 7 yrs i've had TMO (and i'm not exaggerating) i've had almost every phone they offer...and usually only for a few months before i get sick of them and start looking for something else...

and i finally gave in and bought a BB and i love it! Not to say you HAVE to love it too...but it stopped me from spending $400 every 4 months so i figure that's enough for me!
    05-22-09 10:59 AM
    I cant stand whats his name! lol yep i deleted him too
    05-28-09 04:35 PM
    lol yay the thread is back!

my boyfriend reset his phone (moto q) the other day to find some African rapper guy and his videos on his phone...lol i guess none of us can escape it...
    05-28-09 04:51 PM
    I. Hate. John. MAyer..

Which is surprising, since ImaBig fan of music. all kinds: Rock, house, club, hiphop, 70's, 80's... etc
    05-28-09 09:59 PM
    how does one get rid of the video?
    05-29-09 05:38 AM
    Go to the video and hit menu and hit delete, it will take 20 sec and poof it's gone
    05-29-09 06:25 AM
    Damned thing keeps coming back though. Every time you plug into the Desktop Manager. That "core" update it's talking about? Fricking music video
    05-29-09 10:22 AM
    I just open my DM with my BB plug in and that man has not come back
    05-29-09 10:42 AM
    Glad to hear that I wasn't the only one who hadn't heard of John Mayer. I actually watched the demo video to see if I recognized him but he didn't even look familiar. Up until now, I thought he was just some upcoming aspiring artist who got a deal with RIM to be put on their phones.

EDIT: aww crap..just read several other pages and realized people are upset that this thread is still going. Sorry for bumping it.
    Last edited by Remy_Martin; 05-29-09 at 12:19 PM.
    05-29-09 12:17 PM
    does anyone actually really care on answering how to delete these videos. I like John Mayer, but still, i love the extra megabytes i could save on my phone. I keep his videos and songs on my iPod, not my Curve 8900. I have deleted the video from the media menu, but it seems like the file freed after i deleted the video is much less than what the video size. Say, if the video was 40MB, and i deleted it from the video menu, the only extra free space i got after deleting it was around 5MB max. Why is that?
    08-12-09 12:23 PM
    Just delete the video and shut up. Do have to make a thread about this, this is so pointless.
    08-12-09 12:46 PM
    Please let's not re-kindle this discussion again.
    08-12-09 12:49 PM
    Just delete the video and shut up. Do have to make a thread about this, this is so pointless.
    99% of these threads are pointless...
    08-12-09 08:28 PM
    He's a fruitcake. Really can't stand his voice

Totally agreed.
    08-12-09 08:33 PM
    99% of these threads are pointless...
    96.783% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
    08-12-09 08:34 PM
    it is a sign of losing touch with reality. 7000 posts about a phone? Another sign.

There, that ought to get this pointless thread a new life.
    08-12-09 08:39 PM
    it is a sign of losing touch with reality. 7000 posts about a phone? Another sign.

There, that ought to get this pointless thread a new life.
    LOL, your short-sightedness is mind boggling.
    08-12-09 08:48 PM
    short sighted? Is there a long view I am missing?

for pointless, quasi-insulting banter, that is...uh...strange.
    08-12-09 09:19 PM

i love john mayer, he's so talented
    08-12-09 09:51 PM
    First off, I'm soooo mad at whoever bumped this thread. It was annoying back then and its still annoying. And secondly, wtf is it like bash on aristile week? Leave the dude alone he's a genius. He doesn't just spend his time here talking about a phone all day he's actually spending his time trying to help newbies figure out how to use their blackberries to their full potential.I seriously don't know if you guys are just bros messing around or something but really stop haha

08-12-09 10:07 PM
    First off, I'm soooo mad at whoever bumped this thread. It was annoying back then and its still annoying. And secondly, wtf is it like bash on aristile week? Leave the dude alone he's a genius. He doesn't just spend his time here talking about a phone all day he's actually spending his time trying to help newbies figure out how to use their blackberries to their full potential.I seriously don't know if you guys are just bros messing around or something but really stop haha

I'm with you, I think this thread should just be locked.
    08-12-09 11:09 PM
126 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD