I haven't the faintest idea who this guy is. Unfortunately, I have had too many opportunities to find out first hand that he can't sing.

I have deleted this video several times, and it reappears every so often...
    Same here. I don't know who John Mayer is. I don't care who he's dating. And I definitely don't want him on my phone. I've had to delete that junk twice. Just like Avril Lavigne and Dave Mathews have no business in my backup T-Mobile Shadow, John Mayer has no business in my BlackBerry.

I don't mind RIM putting his video there in the first place. Now, having it reappear after I had deleted it, that's what is really irritating.
    Last edited by CeluGeek; 05-20-09 at 02:46 PM.
    05-20-09 02:41 PM
    k i dont understand why everyone is debating whether or not this clown is good.... how do you delete this damn video? i tried with bb file scout and it game me some kind of error and when i try to use the media viewer it just freezes.....
    05-20-09 03:30 PM
    Great music and amazing singer. A little ignorant and cocky, but I think I would be if I was in his shoes.
    05-20-09 03:41 PM
    k i dont understand why everyone is debating whether or not this clown is good.... how do you delete this damn video? i tried with bb file scout and it game me some kind of error and when i try to use the media viewer it just freezes.....

05-20-09 03:45 PM
    lol this made my day!! my boyfriend made fun of me when he saw those vids...

i'm sorry i don't know how to remove them but can i still laugh at your reference to "the asshat mangling a guitar"? lol...
    05-20-09 03:50 PM
    LMMAO (laughing my muthaf'n a$$ off) & crying . . .WOW!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I could not have choosen better words myself!!!!! I'm crying here... Just the title of this thread. This made my evening...
    05-21-09 02:45 AM
    LMAO i got to admit this thread is kinda funny but serious google him! easy as that.. n no one hardly had got to the point of he or shes Q lol Umm i take it that your going to put about 100 or more vids on your phone so does it matter that one simple video is there really? i can see if it was a DOT on your screen but the video isnt bothering me or is taken up any of my space..and i do know who he is btw lol
    05-21-09 05:23 AM
    To the OP- You are hilarious! This has to be the funniest thread I've ever read on crackberry. You have managed to polarize the crackberry community with your comments about this d-bag. What a fruit- if our grandparents acted like this guy- "twittering"- instead of being men, this country would be screwed(worse than it is). Now to the important stuff:

F, Marry, Kill
    Jenifer Anniston, Jessica Simpson, John Mayer

I think we know who gets the axe here.
    05-21-09 05:53 AM
    ha i didnt even realise this was on my 8900... what gives?
    05-21-09 06:59 AM
    they should've went Whitesnake vid..... you remember when that psycho chick was hot.... hottie on the jag instead of this princess...
    05-21-09 11:00 AM
    Dude for real, you don't know who John Mayer is...................

I have no words

im english, never heard of the ***** - deleted
    05-21-09 11:39 AM
    I'm a huge John Mayer fan...I'm cracking up at this thread and not paying attn and I just accidentally deleted the vid from my phone...That's bad karma...I shouldn't have laughed.
    05-21-09 11:46 AM
    Look, just because some talentless hack likes blackberries does not mean that I should have my precious megabytes under his command. If it came out that the Craigslist killer liked blackberries would I have to endure videos of him. I have deleted this thing about 8 times and he keeps coming back. I've had it with Mayer and I'm trashing my 8900. Anybody want it before I throw it away?
    05-21-09 12:26 PM
    Look, just because some talentless hack likes blackberries does not mean that I should have my precious megabytes under his command. If it came out that the Craigslist killer liked blackberries would I have to endure videos of him. I have deleted this thing about 8 times and he keeps coming back. I've had it with Mayer and I'm trashing my 8900. Anybody want it before I throw it away?
    Can I get your JM video...lol
    05-21-09 01:01 PM
    Is this thread really still going?!
    05-21-09 01:57 PM
    I checked it just now because you posted, Ari. I figured I was missing something important! :P.

05-21-09 02:08 PM
    I cannnnnnnot believe how long this thread got haha its ridiculous. Why didn't the OP spend the 4 seconds that he used to post this and just google john mayer?

05-21-09 02:39 PM
    Deleting the ********* was the first thing I did after updating my os. Even before backing up...
    05-21-09 02:51 PM
    I cannnnnnnot believe how long this thread got haha its ridiculous. Why didn't the OP spend the 4 seconds that he used to post this and just google john mayer?

I would think the answer to that question is fairly obvious.
    05-21-09 03:41 PM
    first of all...LOL

second...DON"T GIVE UP ON YOUR BERRY!!! it's a great phone and just because there's a dumb video on it doesn't mean you should throw it out!
    05-21-09 04:13 PM
    I couldn't understand why there was a video of a UK Prime Minister on my phone - I hadn't read the surname correctly
    05-21-09 07:01 PM
    I checked it just now because you posted, Ari. I figured I was missing something important! :P.

HAHAHA ... no Greg, sorry for the false alarm!!
    05-21-09 10:16 PM
    hahaa...thts the funniest thing i heard all day ....he looks like an assclown...but hez a gud musician...
    05-21-09 11:26 PM
    Is this thread really still going?!
    I was thinking the same thing. But it is kind of funny.
    05-21-09 11:31 PM
    Wow...you guys got a John Mayer video...at least we got some action with a Babylon AD trailer and Vin Diesel...about the only good thing from the STORM.
    05-22-09 12:13 AM
126 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD