Well after messing with my phone for few hours I pin pointed the problem with my phone the audio jack making me jump during calls so my question is where can I get it fixed at (because my soldering skills arnt what they use to be)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-08 06:40 PM
    08-23-08 06:44 PM
    Assuming that you have avoided dragging the phone around by a wired headset ,however tempting it may be, it should still be under warranty. Call ATT tech support and have em' fed-ex you a replacement phone.

Unless you bought it used?
    08-23-08 06:44 PM
    I got a 8320 at&t won't do ****. I just need to find where I can get it serviced just don't want to pay 50 bucks to fix it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-08 07:09 PM
    AT&T is a joke when it comes to service my sister had to wait a week to get her replacement phone under warranty.
    08-23-08 07:42 PM
    Thats too bad. Verizon is crazy good with replacements. I have never had a problem getting a faulty unit replaced for myself or any of our other family lines either, And they always Fed-Ex 2 day it unless your phone is totally inoperable then they overnight it.

I tried to find you a solution but am not having any luck.
    08-23-08 08:08 PM
    Its all good, so far what im seeing is im gonna have to send it directly to t-mo or BB and sense im not w/ t-mo thats not a option. maybe i can try and go ask my buddy who works for at&t to see if they will service just the jack for me. lets hope they will >_<
    08-23-08 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD