I use to have that game on another device and I cant find it anywhere, please help!
    02-27-08 01:17 PM
    Great game! Although I do have to say I'm more comfortable with the Palm version. I believe you can get it here:

SourceForge.net: Dope Wars (blackberry)
    02-27-08 01:21 PM
    Great game! Although I do have to say I'm more comfortable with the Palm version. I believe you can get it here:

THANKS !! I truely appreciate it. can it be downloaded from my BB?
    02-27-08 01:23 PM
    It's a zip file, so you'll need to use your DM.
    02-27-08 01:29 PM
    thanks for the help
    02-27-08 01:30 PM
    I d/ll on my bb curve at
    Code:
    http://www.jojoc.com/mobile/JAD-File...s/DopeWars.jad
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

02-27-08 03:35 PM
    I d/ll on my bb curve at
    Code:
    http://www.jojoc.com/mobile/JAD-File...s/DopeWars.jad
    Could not find website...
    02-27-08 06:01 PM
    I miss the game. The Palm days were nice when I was making billions.

I tried to get it for my Pearl and no such luck. Anyone playing this capitalist manifesto on their Pearl?

HOLLAR.
    02-27-08 06:03 PM
    oh sweet mama! I love this game!
    02-27-08 06:55 PM

i downloaded and got the no additional applications designed for your device found. I have desktop4.3 and my latest device software, so I don't know why it won't load. there isn't a cod file, just a dll. is there something else you did to get it to work?
    02-27-08 07:18 PM
    Nevermind. Here is the real game to get!

BlackBerryToday: Software: Games: Dope Wars
    02-27-08 07:24 PM
    i downloaded and got the no additional applications designed for your device found.
    I got that error from both the blackberry and sourceforge links.
    02-28-08 03:10 PM
    wap.getjar.com
    02-28-08 03:16 PM
    sorry guys but this is my first post and i was wondering if i could get a walkthrough of how to download this game or anything with zip like which files i need where to geth them etc.
    03-02-08 08:37 PM
    im having the same problem freq Z is having, any help??
    03-03-08 02:21 AM
    sorry guys but this is my first post and i was wondering if i could get a walkthrough of how to download this game or anything with zip like which files i need where to geth them etc.
    my link works. unzip and then open the application loader on your desktop software and click on the file in the database that was unzipped.
    03-03-08 08:22 AM
    my link works. unzip and then open the application loader on your desktop software and click on the file in the database that was unzipped.
    actually no, it does not work. in fact i get the same error as everyone else when i try to use the desktop software. i am using the latest OS and desktop software. it says when i click the file that no other software available for your device.
    03-17-08 11:54 AM
    I got that error from both the blackberry and sourceforge links.
    i dont know what these guys are talking about who have it running i get the same errors.
    03-17-08 11:54 AM
    I, too, am wondering why these folks are able to get it to work, but I cannot...

In the past, for the curve I have needed a .jar file. I notice the folks that have it working are with other carriers (not ATT nor T-Mobile). Could it be carrier dependant? Doesn't make sense, but it's something that I have noticed.

I really loved this game years ago on my palm, and would love to see this working on my ATT Curve 8310. If there is a way to convert the download to a .jar as seems to be suggested in an earlier post, I wish we could get some more feedback on that option.

Thanks!

~AD
    03-17-08 01:46 PM
    actually no, it does not work. in fact i get the same error as everyone else when i try to use the desktop software. i am using the latest OS and desktop software. it says when i click the file that no other software available for your device.
    What is it that doesn't work?

I just downloaded the zip file, again. unzipped it and see the files there. open the app loader on the desktop and choose the DopeWarsPub.alx file and bam! There it is.

Is it the alx isn't loading right?
    03-24-08 01:51 PM
    Markgl is right - i have owned my bb curve for 4 days and i opened up the zip file and extracted the file to my desktop .I'm using desktop manager 4.3 and installed the dope wars game on my curve in less than 2 min.I have also installed the pacman game 2days ago .
    03-25-08 10:04 PM
    I am still getting this error. Anyone have a fix?
    08-25-08 10:00 AM
    i too am tryin to get this game getting the same error message as everyone else i love this game i use to take my ex's phone all the time and make a killing lol gotta get it
    08-25-08 11:27 AM
    agreed, people say that have been able to install it, but I keep being told by the DM its a no go.
    08-25-08 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD