accessing company email via blackberry. (curve 8330)
    exchange 2003, setup the blackberry to use OWA to access exchange email.

when typing an address in I hit the space bar to enter the '@' sign, and it appears, but as soon as I type another letter it goes away.

the email fails to be delivered, and the @ sign is missing from the email address.

what the heck is causing that?
    08-04-09 04:00 PM
    well, shoot, I could have sworn I did it just by hitting the spacebar but alt-p works fine.

need cofee apparently.
    08-04-09 04:28 PM
    well, shoot, I could have sworn I did it just by hitting the spacebar but alt-p works fine.

need cofee apparently.

Yeah, I used to use the SPACEBAR as well...and it worked fine...until last week.

Hummm, That's weird! So, confused now! Guess I'll just use ALT P thingy...
    08-04-09 06:12 PM
    so its not just me, that at least is comforting.

perhaps and issue with an update?
    weird.
    08-05-09 07:28 AM
    Should work when typing in email addy then just hit trackball and the email address will come in? just tried it and while typing the addy it showed it underneath and then hit the trackball and it appeared fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 07:56 AM
    Should work when typing in email addy then just hit trackball and the email address will come in? just tried it and while typing the addy it showed it underneath and then hit the trackball and it appeared fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yup...it worked..I guess I didn't realize I was doing that when it worked. ...Somehow I must have changed my typing habits(seems to happen when I'm on a real PC for a long period of time)!

Thanks so much!
    08-05-09 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD