I have the Curve 9310 Locked with a password for security reasons. Is this causing me to not receive calls. When I call this phone it rings once or twice and hangs up. What is causing this? Is it because the phone is locked it causes it to not receive incoming calls. I would like to keep this locked and still receive calls when they are made. This makes no sense to not receive calls when it is locked. Why have it locked when you can not receive calls? Please any help, I have not been able to trouble shoot this one. Thank you for any responses.
    10-13-13 11:53 AM
    You should still be able to receive calls even if your phone is locked.
    I assume you have tried a batter pull? And checked all your settings in Options? Next thing you could try is maybe to reload your OS.

And Welcome to CrackBerry!
    SchenectadyScott likes this.
    10-13-13 04:21 PM
    I also lock my phone with a password, and have never had a problem with not receiving calls. Try this. Go to Options > Security > Password. Click the option to allow outgoing calls while locked. Then see if anything changes.
    10-13-13 04:24 PM
    Will try both suggestions. This is very frustrating. I did see the option to allow calls outgoing calls when locked. Thank you. I have not seen anything like this on the net as a problem or anything in the manual.
    10-14-13 05:27 AM
    After you allow outgoing calls while locked, I would also reboot the phone (take the battery out, wait at least fifteen seconds, then put the battery back in). Good luck and let us know if anything changes.
    10-14-13 12:55 PM
    Thanks Hamsterwheel and Butterbean....that did the trick. That option should of been more clear..."Allowing outgoing" to include "Allowing incoming" as well... Thank again for posting and helping out..this has been a real hair puller.
    10-14-13 08:57 PM
    I'm glad we could help, and I'm glad you got your problem fixed. You won't catch me around the 9310 forum too much longer, as I'm upgrading to a Q10 very soon. But you can send me a message if you need any more advice in the future. Good luck with your 'Berry, bro.
    10-14-13 11:54 PM