I am trying to use my blackberry browser but I keep getting the error message "A problem occurred while trying to render the page". When I use Opera Mini I can access the same webpage I was trying to access on my BB Browser just fine. Anyone know what could be going on?
    05-01-09 11:27 AM
    Yeah, Thank God, i am not Opera user.. thats why I always stick blackberry browsers since 2007.

I hope someone who will solve your browser issues..
    05-01-09 11:31 AM
    I'm pretty sure the OP was saying he WAS able to view the page through Opera and NOT through the BB Browser. In any case, it's likely an issue with the page itself.

I'd suggest providing the URL for another BB user, unless of course it's personal in nature.

Also in the BB Browser Press Menu -> Options -> Browser Configuration

and try checking off all of the boxes and see if that makes any difference. Another thing to look at is what Emulation Mode you're set to (I always leave it on "BlackBerry", and have never seen this msg but you might want to try something else and see if that helps)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 12:19 PM
    Thanks! You are correct, I can see it in Opera Mini and not in BB Browser. I was trying to go to crackberry.com!

I went into my options and checked all the boxes like you suggested, still no luck It loaded partially but then I got that same error message.
    05-01-09 12:23 PM
    chic the best way to go to crackberry on your berry is http://m.crackberry.com or http://wap.crackberry.com. Once you are there you can download the crackberry.com bb launcher. It will bring you straight to the forums.
    Last edited by mwdb4au; 05-01-09 at 12:28 PM.
    05-01-09 12:26 PM
    I have the same problem. I've tried everything advised on all sites (cache clear, reboot, changed browser config etc) but no use. I've trawled the web and it seems many people have had this problem. However noone has got a solution (other than clear cache which many have reported does not help). It seems clear to me that this device's browser simply does not work in many cases on wifi and cannot be fixed. Can someone convince me otherwise before I throw my device into a lake?
    08-03-09 10:04 AM
    Wow mine does load the page but takes like 6-7 mins using the native BB browser in Blackberry emulation mode. I have Bolt and it does a lot better. Guess the BB Browser is not good with graphic intensive pages. Also you could try using WiFi, that might help. Just a suggestion as I did not get any errors just took forvever to get there

Julian
    08-03-09 11:00 AM
    I have a similar problem with the BlackBerry browser. Some pages are fine, while others don't work at all. Sites that require secure log-in don't work on the BB browser at all for me. They work on Opera, but I hate the way Opera makes you enter user name and password information.
    08-03-09 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD