Just found a pic, it looks like the keys are pink! that's just the photo and not the phone, right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-08 07:18 PM
    Thanks for the info everyone. I found my upgrade. Anyone hear when the storm will be released in the U.S. for AT&T?
    09-05-08 07:37 PM
    Dont think that will happen my friend. Only going to be released on Verizon, as least in the beginning it will be. It might eventually come to AT&T, if so, it will be a ways off!!
    09-05-08 08:20 PM
    Just found a pic, it looks like the keys are pink! that's just the photo and not the phone, right?

They are definitely red my friend. The pic is kinda blurry.
    09-05-08 08:21 PM
    They are definitely red my friend. The pic is kinda blurry.
    Ok great! I like green better but I can live with red. Thanks.

09-05-08 09:36 PM
    By Thanksgiving???sweet...my fiance has been workin at tmobile call center for bout a year now....so she can upgrade to anything on all 3 lines for 50% off as part of employee discount!!....I have a curve now, javelin is next.....

09-06-08 05:22 PM
    What will your first day of owning the Javelin be like?

Hopefully better then the last 3 waste of time days I just had with a Bold (taking it back tomorrow)..
    09-07-08 04:53 PM
    Same 3G issues as the rest? Or something else? First day with the javelin. A day off from work that's for sure! SDW, drop a bunch of music on it, take pics of things I took pics with my pearl and compare them. And brag. I shouldn't but I probably will. Ah late November. Wilt thou not make haste?

09-07-08 07:38 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD