my friend recently bought a 8530 and had lexi-comp installed on it and it was working fine. but over the weekend he ugpraded to the most recent os and now it's running a lot slower. unfortunately, he never backed up his data before upgrading this weekend.

does anyone know which version of the 5.0 os is stock. he's on verizon and got it at the end of may

thanks for any help
    06-06-10 08:31 PM
    Mine came with .508. Works great. I am liking much better than the Tour

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-10 08:33 PM
    Not sure what you mean by "stock" but the latest official Verizon release is 5.0.0.508.
    06-06-10 08:38 PM
    my friend recently bought a 8530 and had lexi-comp installed on it and it was working fine. but over the weekend he ugpraded to the most recent os and now it's running a lot slower. unfortunately, he never backed up his data before upgrading this weekend.

does anyone know which version of the 5.0 os is stock. he's on verizon and got it at the end of may

thanks for any help
    Go to the carrier download page and see what OS versions they have.

Usually when a device updates and runs too slow, is because of some problem. A wipe and a refresh (updating again) usually gets it going, thou speed and battery life usually only really settles after a week of use.
    06-06-10 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD