Yeasterday I updated to the new bberry app world and today I now have a notification in the corner that is like a circle with an arrow pointing diagonally to the bottom left with a star at the top I went in to blackberry appworld and it had a star so I relised I had app that needed updating so I have gone ahead and updated 1 but the other nobex radio companion just won't update and the notification has a 2 next to it is anyone else getting this notification if u did how did u get rid of it I've tried a battery pull and that didn't work plz help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 05:14 AM
    browser message...

go into your messages, hit menu, folders, scroll to all of the and see which one has the new msg... either read and do what it says or simply delete
    08-02-09 07:45 AM
    I had this exact problem yesterday and I did exaclty what slaming did. I eventually uninstalled bb apps world and the notifications went away. I didn't realize that the notifcations were browser messages. If that's the case ill redownload apps world and do this. Omg I guess this forum just keeps helping. Lol

08-02-09 08:37 AM
    You can also go into Messages > Menu > View Folders > and check out the folders... there is a Browser Messages folder in there... the message should be in there.
    08-02-09 08:55 AM
    OMG thank you so muc, i was just about to ask about this anw you just saved me alot of time and stress. This is why crackberry is the best. Thanks to all
    08-02-09 08:59 AM
    Ok I redownloaded the app world and the 2 messages came back. I went to the messg then menu and all the inboxes and couldn't find anything. What's should I do???

08-02-09 10:51 AM
    I checked the browser messg and there's nothing in there and those 2 messgs are still on my screen even after running the updates

08-02-09 10:53 AM
    Alright ya'll I found it after a long search, thanks

08-02-09 10:57 AM
    Thank you so much I just went into my messages and there they were all sorted now .

08-02-09 03:06 PM
    The same thing happened to me today, but when I got a BB message I stumbled upon it.. Good thing I did too, it was bugging me so much I was about to reinstall appworld too haha.
    08-02-09 09:12 PM
    Alright ya'll I found it after a long search, thanks

Where did you find it at? I just checked my browser mssg folder and nothing there.

08-03-09 12:51 AM
    Same as rwright
    08-03-09 12:53 AM
    Nevermind I found it. Just went into my messages folder (the one that combines all mssgs. I usually keep it hidden) and kept scrolling down till I found em.

08-03-09 12:56 AM
    The notification is actually for Bloomberg Mobile. Verzion 1.9.6.5 is now available for download.
    08-03-09 09:43 AM
    where can i download this app... sorry to sound noobish... lol
    08-03-09 09:58 AM
    never mind found it lol sorry...
    08-03-09 09:59 AM
    I've also hit "M" on the keypad while in sms/mms or my email and that takes me directly to all messages.

08-03-09 01:29 PM
    I've also hit "M" on the keypad while in sms/mms or my email and that takes me directly to all messages. Including browser messages

08-03-09 01:37 PM
    I've also hit "M" on the keypad while in sms/mms or my email and that takes me directly to all messages. Including browser messages

That's a sweet shortcut! I also have mine hidden so this is a nice quick shortcut to those messages
    08-03-09 03:11 PM
    It means there is an application update available. Go to app world, hit "my world" and you can download the updates from there.
    08-03-09 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD