and by all the themes, I mean everything. No Dimension, no customs, no (zero) themes on device.
    I am just curious what would happen, like would the device stop working or would it be that wierd black and white screen and graphics you see when you are messign with the OS. What do you think?
    06-16-09 02:17 PM
    From experience I can tell you that you will get plain black and white wire frame like icons and that's it.
    06-16-09 03:33 PM
    Is it usable? Does it look any good? What are the drawbacks you found?
    06-16-09 04:05 PM
    Is it usable? Does it look any good? What are the drawbacks you found?
    useable, yes

look good, no

if you want to delete themes, you can delete all of them except zen and still have colored icons.
    06-16-09 04:26 PM
    Why do you want to delete all the themes?
    06-16-09 04:42 PM
    My question as well. The OP has an 8330, so memory shouldn't be the main objective. Deleting all the themes wouldn't gain a huge amount of memory, and they would lose all support for third party themes.
    06-16-09 06:31 PM
    just for something to do. i wouldnt mind black and white, plain 'theme' as i think it would appear, i actually think it may be neat. I would wonder about how the device would work after. I mean would you still have color on browser, & full and normal phone functionality? how about how the new (awesome) 'theme' would work.. would i have a today version?!?
    Last edited by vinndy; 06-16-09 at 07:17 PM.
    06-16-09 06:40 PM
    Go find a black and white theme then..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 08:09 PM
    Go find a black and white theme then..

where's the sense of excitement in that?
    06-16-09 08:14 PM
    Just don't be surprised if this happens:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/slight-problem-249284/

Good luck in your decision.
    06-16-09 08:15 PM
    If you're looking for excitement, go throw your phone out the window going 70 mph and see if it survives.

I just don't get why you'd get excitement with removing all the themes and possibly dealing with some annoying problems.

06-16-09 08:18 PM
    Just don't be surprised if this happens:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/slight-problem-249284/

Good luck in your decision.
    thanks for that, i didnt see that. i just asked that person what their homescreen looked like after deleting the themes... let ya know!
    06-16-09 08:19 PM
    06-17-09 07:43 AM
    Post a screenshot if you do it!

06-17-09 09:45 AM
    Just do it....!!!

06-17-09 09:54 AM
    For anyone wanted to see what the default no theme looks like, just hit Alt + thmn

And don't worry you'll be able to still use your regular themes after Alt-thmd, it doesn't delete anything.
    06-17-09 10:04 AM
    Nothing happened.
    06-17-09 10:37 AM
    Any although is was very funny, and kind of what I was looking for there was one major drawback: many of the icons were exactly the same. What I mean by this is there is an icon burried in the OS somewhere that looks like a cell phone with a question mark in the screen. After I removed all the themes from the OS and installed it, this icon was used for most of the apps rendering it almost useless. I only use a few of the apps (email, sms, browser, bbm, media) but three of those four had this icon. Anyway, I am happy I tried it!!
    08-12-09 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD