08-18-09 05:40 PM
32 12
tools
    Actually, EVDO stands for Enhanced Voice Data Only.
    I've seen both definitions, but I believe your definition is the later one used to help clarify that it is not voice capable like the GSM 3G standard, HSDPA.
    08-18-09 05:10 PM
    Actually, EVDO stands for Enhanced Voice Data Only. EVDO Rev A you either got really fast Data or you got good Voice. With EVDO Rev B you can get both DATA and Voice at the same time and technically Rev A is 3G but with a slow upload speed
    Evolution-Data Optimized - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1xEV-DO definition (Phone Scoop)

I'm going to jump in and back-up jgutie on this one.

The OP has what 80 posts? And has started 18 threads to date. Most of them asking questions that have been answered numerous times and or the information is available if the OP had read through the BB 101 Lecture series.

So yes, the OP should've done a proper search. Especially if they are as experienced a forum member as they claim they are.
    Good looking out xliderider!
    08-18-09 05:10 PM
    Im in the corner with my violin playing a song for this thread.
    08-18-09 05:17 PM
    join a car forum JGUTIE and as a question about what cam is or what does DOHC mean. it is the same principle.

Ask questions, that is how you learn right?
    08-18-09 05:25 PM
    Im in the corner with my violin playing a song for this thread.
    Lol. I'm disappointed in you. From your past responses, I would think you would've been in our corner.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 05:26 PM
    I wasn't trying to attack anyone just saying answer the question or don't. I don't ask a lot of questions because I'm well versed in google, but who cares if others do. Answer the question or don't. Everyone knows where the search button is, but if they prefer the post button so be it.
    Cheers

08-18-09 05:39 PM
    join a car forum JGUTIE and as a question about what cam is or what does DOHC mean. it is the same principle.

Ask questions, that is how you learn right?
    No, I research, then read, and I learn. When I need help understanding something then I ask questions. Thats just me tho.
    08-18-09 05:40 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD