Hey guys, just a quick question, I searched for awhile with no definite answer.

I was at work today browsing the web, what I do every day on my break, and next to EDGE I saw a black traingle icon, and I cant exactly remember but I think next to the black triangle icon there was an X. Usually next to EDGE there is my tower showing how many bars of service I have.

My question to you is, is this what the roaming icon looks like for the 8900? I hear that the triangle is blue and has a ! next to it, or something of that sort, and I can't find a picture, or an icon legend anywhere, any help would be great, thanks!
    01-29-10 04:23 AM
    This might help.

01-29-10 06:54 AM
    Thank you, now seeing that, I don't exactly think that was the icon I saw, it was more cone shaped, more narrow, and had he x next to it, any ideas?

Also when I was on my home screen, I saw my tower that showed 2 bars or so, I only saw that icon when I was in my browser, to the top right

When I'm on Wifi I get a cone with (( )) around it, it kind of looks like that cone only black with an x next to it, never seen it before
    Last edited by NoFingerprints; 01-29-10 at 12:36 PM.
    01-29-10 12:08 PM
    Theme builders can make many different types of things... if you were connected to a Wireless router you have different signal strength gauges than you do when you are outside trying to find the signal strength to a tower... I've created a few different ones for my own themes, and they can be put anywhere on the screen. If it has a X next to it, more than likely you are out of range of any towers... if it has an SOS than you can only make 911 calls.

The triangle you see above in the picture is the one for Roaming.
    01-29-10 12:58 PM
    More than likely it looked like this screen shot, but I did change the colors of the tower and signal strength indicators to match my theme.

01-29-10 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD