Ok so I just got the T-Mobile curve 8320 and as i was reading some of the threads in the forum I found interesting in unlocking my BB Curve to see what it would do so i followed the instructions and then being bored I Re-programed the complete thing by only adding applications that i would need or find useful but after all of that was done my bb curve still seems to work good even better i dont know what i did to it the only thing i noticed now is that it has the letters H-T next to the battery icon in and the the signal bars now i dont know what that means but its irritating me that i dont know what the **** it means and i wonder if i caused some kind of damage or made it work better so can someone give me the heads up what that means or what i did to my curve and if there is a way to take those letters out ? any suggestions? its driving me crazy but i dont know why if my bb works well, was it a good idea to unlock it?
    01-10-08 06:57 PM
    So, you got an unlock code from TMobile and unlocked your device? That is something different than this H-T next to your battery.
    01-10-08 07:27 PM
    The H-T is for hearing aid mode.

Click on the phone icon, then go into Options -> Hearing Aid Mode to change.
    Ganesh Muddada and smeth123 like this.
    01-10-08 07:56 PM
    L
    The H-T is for hearing aid mode.

Click on the phone icon, then go into Options -> Hearing Aid Mode to change.
    Hello,thanks a. Million time for the meaning of H-T,i almost got crazy not knowx what it means. Now I'm released
    Thanks
    Last edited by Elite1; 05-06-14 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Removed new post from quote
    10-30-13 07:28 PM
    Wow, way to dredge up an old thread!

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 07:35 PM
    Thanks a lot, it worked perfectly
    07-07-16 07:08 PM
    Thanks a lot, it worked perfectly
    Do I have to wait 3 or 5 years to post again?
    07-07-16 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD