So, I got this new bberry curve but there's one thing that I can't seem to figure out... A minor thing, but its been at the back of my mind bugging me since I got it.

There's a button to the right of the M and left of the ENTER button that has a speaker on the top half of it (as if the alt button allows access to its function); however, it doesn't DO anything!!! So what does it do and how do I use it?

I'm very much a noob, forgive me please! Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 09:54 PM
    When you are doing anything associated with sound such as a phone call, press the button, to get the sound through the speaker. I.e. speakerphone.
    08-14-09 09:56 PM
    It's the speakerphone button...it only works when you are on a call.
    08-14-09 10:22 PM
    It's the speakerphone button...it only works when you are on a call.

Well it will also insert a $ sign in a message such as this.

08-14-09 10:27 PM
    I have found that it will also switch from bluetooth in your car back to the phone (but in speaker mode)
    08-14-09 10:30 PM
    Well it will also insert a $ sign in a message such as this.

Also true, I'm sorry I didn't clarify that.
    08-14-09 10:45 PM
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ that's what it does on my phone. When I first got it it gave me the option to set to what ever currency symbol I wanted to. Besides being a speakerphone button too.

08-15-09 12:18 AM
    I use this button a lot when in the car. I plug a double ended male speaker wire from the phone to the car AUX port on the radio. Turn it into AUX mode on my radio and i can make/receive phone calls through the speakers on my car.

Ohhh and i also play pandora through the speakers on my car with this same cable. I love this phone!!
    08-15-09 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD