For some reason when I'm online trying to watch a video a pop up comes up on my screen saying unsupported media type or entity is to large. What can I do or what can I upload to my phone so that I can watch full length videos and such on my blackberry curve 8330?
    09-11-08 09:44 AM
    For some reason when I'm online trying to watch a video a pop up comes up on my screen saying unsupported media type or entity is to large. What can I do or what can I upload to my phone so that I can watch full length videos and such on my blackberry curve 8330?

HAVE U TRIED TO PUT IT ON UR PHONE THROUGH MEDIA MANAGER???
    09-11-08 09:48 AM
    I think maybe he wants to stream it instead of download

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-08 10:25 AM
    Oh..Well i dont know then.. I have a full length video.. but i put it on through DM
    09-11-08 10:28 AM
    Me to I got like the whole season of office. Maybe you can't stream big file just like you can't download big files

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-08 11:21 AM
    You may need an OS upgrade. I am pretty sure that anything before 4.5 on VZW you can't stream videos. I just tried the other day and it worked fine. I don't know about trying to watch like full episodes of tv shows though. Like Lost online or the Office online.
    09-11-08 04:13 PM
    You don't even need DM to get your videos onto you bb storage card. All you have to do is first convert them to .mp4 or .3gp format to save space. Then connect your bb to your computer via USB. Then when you go to My Computer, you'll see you bb as a storage device. Just copy and paste your video or just drag it to your bb and you're good to go.
    09-11-08 04:24 PM
    hey there is this great program called IMTOO..... it's a converter and me and my husband use it all the time. Love it & we fully recommend it
    09-12-08 12:23 PM
    Wouldn't most people download a video to the PC , convert it and then copy to the BB? I would think downloading such a huge file to the BB direct would be painful.
    09-12-08 01:18 PM
    Well yeah thats what the program is... you download it to you pc and run it on your pc.... once whatever you want is converted u just transfer to ur phone.... I use imtoo for my phone and my hubby uses it for his t-mobile dash
    09-12-08 01:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD